• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WM Monday Madness has become Holiday Madness (limited time)

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Source: https://www.worldmarktheclub.com/mondaymadness/

Our biggest Monday Madness offer ever!!!

Holiday Madness!

Choose from 65 Resorts for the rest of the year!
Holiday Madness is everything you love about Monday Madness (like that great $.06 per credit price!), extended to include 65 WorldMark resorts! As you gather for the holidays, why not book some fabulous vacations for 2012? Travel with family and friends – or send them on their own WorldMark vacation!

Book your Holiday Madness for only $.06 a credit!
Holiday Madness is available November 21, 2011 through January 8, 2012, and applies to all WorldMark resorts in the continental U.S., Canada and La Paloma, Mexico. When you’re ready to confirm your reservation, select Special Offer as the payment option. This special low pricing is to encourage online booking. Guest usage is permitted.

Normal booking and cancellation guidelines apply with the exception of the following:

Holiday Madness pricing available only for WordMark resorts in the contiguous U.S., Canada and La Paloma, Mexico. Does not include exotic resorts.
Pricing available for online reservations from 6 a.m. PT Monday, November 21, 2011 through Sunday, January 8, 2012, at 11:30 p.m. PT.
Limited to a maximum of 6 Monday Madness or Holiday Madness active reservations at a time.
7 night maximum stay – Additional nights may be added using your vacation credits.
Guest usage is permitted.
Grouped reservations cannot be booked online but are allowed through the Vacation Planning Center if all of the resorts in the group are part of the Holiday Madness offer and the grouping does not exceed the 7 night maximum.
Housekeeping is included in the rental rate. Sales and Transient Occupancy Taxes, if applicable, will be collected at time of booking.
Holiday Madness reservations may be booked utilizing a Vacation Counselor via telephone for 7 cents per credit.
Limited to arrival dates within an 11-month booking window. (Affiliate and/or associate resort bookings may have a different booking window and must be booked with WorldMark by Wyndham to receive promotional discount).
Program offered through WorldMark by Wyndham and subject to change

jdunn1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not think so.

In general the ability for WM owners to book Wyndham resorts and Wyndham owners to book WM resorts is poor at best. I'm a post 2006 WM member so I can't ever book a Wyndham resort. My understanding is that all Wyndham owners in theory have the ability to book WM resorts but this is very hard to do even at the full exchange rate as only one or two units at each WM resort is available to Wyndham owners. Wyndham owners may not even have access to all the WM resorts. WM owners only have access to the less desirable Wyndham resorts, with one or two possible exceptions.

The relationship between WM and Wyndham could be a lot better in terms of ability for owners in each system to book the other system's resorts.

I assume being a Wyndham owner doesn't qualify you for this special?

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)

dr_adventure

Reaction score
I do not think so.

In general the ability for WM owners to book Wyndham resorts and Wyndham owners to book WM resorts is poor at best. I'm a post 2006 WM member so I can't ever book a Wyndham resort. My understanding is that all Wyndham owners in theory have the ability to book WM resorts but this is very hard to do even at the full exchange rate as only one or two units at each WM resort is available to Wyndham owners. Wyndham owners may not even have access to all the WM resorts. WM owners only have access to the less desirable Wyndham resorts, with one or two possible exceptions.

The relationship between WM and Wyndham could be a lot better in terms of ability for owners in each system to book the other system's resorts.

Actually Wyndham owners have good access to Worldmark - I've used my wyndham points in Australia, Angels Camp, Windsor and a few others. However, it is true we do not get a lot of availability and the same is true for Worldmark. It would be great if they increased the amount of availability - the other option is to buy a small purchase (5-10K) in WM and this will give you access to the specials and to doing a week.