• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark abandoning their business model

cotraveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
roadsister said:
Perry,

if you choose to develop your own website because you are discontent with the second website that was developed by other owners you can choose to do that also.

Worked for me. The link to my site is in my signature. I've been a little lax about posting there recently due to other commitments but it will get active again soon.

roadsister

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
GreenMum said:
Roadsister, no, it wasn't anything more than dissatisfaction than the drive to Zions being about an hour & that's not really close. (My langauge is not that colorful). It was a couple of years ago, but I was surprised that they were annoyed over anything that may imply negativity towards locations, drive, etc.

I haven't had much other experience on the site. I had read regularly there before it became harder to navigate---everything is specific to resorts now it seems.

But I agree, they will run it as they want---keeping or losing people & others have the ability to move elsewhere. Do they allow references to TUG?

Did you ask the fourm host why it was deleted? I have had a couple posts censored and have always PM'd and ask and received an answer.

I kind of agree with you....when the site came back up I found it hard to navigate for awhile also.

I can't answer the TUG reference either. Sorry - my guess would be you could reference it but not put a link.

The different forums are for different things for me...
the WM4M is for getting resort info, asking for info from owners that have been to that resort, and finding one time credits to rent/buy from owners, getting accurate information on what's happening with new resorts, and WM/TW announcements.
The wmowners site is for political debate that isn't discussed on the WM4M, and resales.
TUG has many different timeshare owners that contribute to an overall informed timeshare owner.....many that aren't WM owners can give you information about other resorts, their issues and how they were handled, resort reviews from around the world, and political debate. I find the people posting here have so much knowledge that all owners should be aware of no matter what timeshare they own.
Timeshareforums.com is an offshoot from this forum I believe, with much the same information....much like the wmowners site is from the WM4M....
I gleen information from 3 of the 4 that I am allowed to visit.
They all have rules you must follow.
If you have the time, read the other threads here and on the timeshareforum....many very knowledgeable timeshare owners with 20 plus years under their belts. It gives you a clearer picture of what are issues and what is hype.

Last edited:

roadsister

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
duplicate post

Last edited:

roadsister

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
cotraveller said:
Worked for me. The link to my site is in my signature. I've been a little lax about posting there recently due to other commitments but it will get active again soon.

Can't wait.....:whoopie:

roadsister

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
ragtop said:
Fact. Check it by asking WM who its attorney was when the documents were signed. Or just look at the signatures!

I would love to check.....who did you talk to so I can call them and ask the question again? You surely got a name if you actually talked to someone to confirm this.
Looking at the signatures would be an assumption.

Last edited:

ragtop

TUG Member
Reaction score
roadsister said:
I would love to check.....who did you talk to so I can call them and ask the question again?
Looking at the signatures would be an assumption.

Ask the WM Board. Satisfy yourself. Don't take anyone else's word for it.:)