• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[Wanted] Free Plantation Resort Myrtle Beach 3br/3ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

jboynton1974

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 3br/3ba at Plantation Resort MB dunring the summer months. Probably 20-30/35 weeks. I know this is a fat chance but if i dont ask then no one will know....right!!!:cheer:

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
+1 and congrats on the getaway in June...I have 3 kids of my own and another I semi inherited so I know the value in getting away.

antjmar

Reaction score
disregard duplicate post

Last edited:

jboynton1974

TUG Member
Reaction score
Typo

cant hurt to ask! good luck:D

BTW
your signature has a typo should be

http://fightn4marrigeministries.wordpress.com/

thanks for sharing lots of good advice:)

It is not a typo. We actually have two blogs and the one that is

http://fightn4ourmarriage.wordpress.com/

is the blog that we started when we decided to reconcile our marriage and not opt for divorce.

The second is when we knew we had a victory in our marriage and wanted to reach out to other marriages that struggle. So we transferred over to

I just need to figure out a way to transfer everything over. Thanks for your kind words!!

We are very excited about our trip coming up. We have the best of times together, especially, with none of the kids!!

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
I support Divorce in all forms! I believe if both signers of a contract decided that they would BOTH like to void that contract, that should be their decision...It happens in all other Business contracts, why not the legal contract that is marriage?

Last edited:

antjmar

Reaction score
It is not a typo. We actually have two blogs and the one that is

http://fightn4ourmarriage.wordpress.com/

is the blog that we started when we decided to reconcile our marriage and not opt for divorce.

The second is when we knew we had a victory in our marriage and wanted to reach out to other marriages that struggle. So we transferred over to

I just need to figure out a way to transfer everything over. Thanks for your kind words!!

We are very excited about our trip coming up. We have the best of times together, especially, with none of the kids!!

Your second site does not match your signature you spelt it marrige not marriage.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha!! I am sure that is why you will stay Divorced or continue to share your wealth or lack thereof will multiple spouses!!!

I hope so! Never forget the point of paying a (edited for a family friendly forum) isn't the work she does when she's there, but to leave after she's done...If you search the animal kingdom, you will find very few animals that 'mate for life' to think that we are some how do, is a misunderstanding of human nature...Marriage was a policy forced upon people, not something that came natural to us, if anything the closest to human nature is polygamy, but even that, is a bit of a stretch

Last edited:

jboynton1974

TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope so! Never forget the point of paying a (edited for a family friendly forum) isn't the work she does when she's there, but to leave after she's done...If you search the animal kingdom, you will find very few animals that 'mate for life' to think that we are some how do, is a misunderstanding of human nature...Marriage was a policy forced upon people, not something that came natural to us, if anything the closest to human nature is polygamy, but even that, is a bit of a stretch

I am really just searching for a timeshare. Seek a relationship with your creator and you will understand. I dont know you but I will pray for your salvation. Take care!!

Steve

Reaction score
This thread has gone way off topic.

If anyone wants to respond regarding a Myrtle Beach timeshare, please send the OP a private message.

Thread closed.

Steve
TUG Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.