• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lake Tahoe July 4th Week on the lake $700

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 30, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntgas

TUG Member
Reaction score
We can't make our July 4th week (June 29- July 6) reservation at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort. We have a 2 bedroom which sleeps 8 available.

This will be a great place directly on the lake to watch fireworks and have fun at the lake. Apparently there is some construction going on in the pool/spa area, but alternate facilities should be available.

This unit is well worth the $700 we are willing to take for the week.

Thank you,
Danny

Huntgas

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just posted this, so it is still open. No problem waiting until Monday.
Danny

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Such a bargain for a premium reservation

What are your alternatives with DRI besides depositing with an exchange company ?

Huntgas

TUG Member
Reaction score
First, David, I am not in DRI anymore. Got rid of that when we shed our Orlando TS. We bought this back with Embassy and have the Ambassador membership where we can reserve 2 years in advance. For years we reserved New Years and we enjoyed with the kids. Now kids are scattered, and my knees can't take the skiing, so we figured July 4th would be great. Well, now I am about to get another new knee, so this trip is out for us.

Hence, the great deal.

Now, guest, it is late so I will call you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Danny

valzay

Reaction score
remodeling inprogress

were there 2 weeks ago: all common areas were closed - repairs in progress: pool, spa, lobby (with computers), gym, kid's room did not work. entry to the building from side porch. bar was open, but surrounded by repairs. sometimes one of the elevators was closed to carry construction materials. dusty. practically only apartments were OK. advise: call the resort in advance to find out what is the status of repairs and what is available.

Huntgas

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess goodjobwm didn't want the unit as she did not return call. It is still available.
Danny

sandovalet

TUG Member
Reaction score
still available? If so please let me know sent you a pm

thanks

Huntgas

TUG Member
Reaction score
No longer available.

No longer available.

Ernesto,
Thanks for taking the resort. You will have a great time.
Danny

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I guess sandovalet took it. Glad this great week was taken by a Tugger. I would love to be there if I could get away...

sandovalet

TUG Member
Reaction score
I guess sandovalet took it. Glad this great week was taken by a Tugger. I would love to be there if I could get away...

Thanks LisaH we have never been to Lake Tahoe we are very excited about the upcoming trip :whoopie:

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe
I have an EOY at Tahoe Beach and Ski. The area is stunningly beautiful. I'm sure you'll have a great time! If you're going to do a drive around the lake (recommended), you might want to get a copy of Around Tahoe by Darin Talbot.

And if you're into photography, or just like to find some great nature spots, the tour offered by Tahoe Photographic Tours is a great value for the $$.

Here are some shots I took on my trip in April: Lake Tahoe photos. Here is a fun little montage of the differences in the water in the lake: Waters of Lake Tahoe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 30, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day