• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt Mountain Lodge - Beaver Creek: Repair of water leakage into parking garage below the pool, Hot tubs and courtyard area.

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYATT: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Bonita Springs, and 2X Dorado Puerto Rico.
-##-
MEXICO: Crown Paradise, Royal Holiday Club, Vidanta Mayan Palace, and Vidanta "Kingdom of the Sun-Nuevo Vallarta at Vidanta World.
Hyatt Mountain Lodge - Beaver Creek: Repair of water leakage into parking garage below the pool, hot tubs and courtyard area.

Work began day after ski season closed in April.

The OLD, leaking membrane (almost since original construction time) will being removed and replaced with a 6-layer hot membrane barrier. And dirt replaced on top of that.

New hot tubs will be built; however they will save and reline the swimming pool. All trees will be removed and not replaced. No grass - It will be replaced with artificial turf. Outdoor natural gas grills planed for the courtyard area for guest use.

Work to be completed by beginning of Ski season in 2025. Or ?

Photos By Perry King
20240503_195159264_iOS.jpg

Proposed remodel drawing. Note the new square angled Hot Tubs and Pool. Also, the Pavestone Decking around the pool and Tubs, and rock landscaping.

20240503_193844400_iOS.jpg

20240503_193910509_iOS.jpg

20240503_200401258_iOS.jpg

The

Last edited:

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
-##-
MEXICO: Crown Paradise, Royal Holiday Club, Vidanta Mayan Palace, and Vidanta "Kingdom of the Sun-Nuevo Vallarta at Vidanta World.
A few more pictures:

20240503_194119120_iOS.jpg

20240503_195059804_iOS.jpg

The Hyatt Mountain Lodge - Beaver Creek Lobby!
20240503_195136114_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch
Wow...I wonder what the special assessment will be? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Plus...isn't this the kind of issue that led to the collapse of the Florida condo building?

Last edited:

Ski-Dad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Grandview LV - Vacation Villages
What lead to the Florida collapse was not remediating issues like this. They kept putting it off.

ncaahockeyfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Hyatt Residence Club
The Hyatt Main Street Station in Breck also has a water leak in the parking garage.

In March we stayed at the building next door to the HRC (all buildings in the complex share underground parking). Everyday the garage ceiling was leaking water from the stream built over the garage and between the buildings.

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
-##-
The Hyatt Main Street Station in Breck also has a water leak in the parking garage.

In March we stayed at the building next door to the HRC (all buildings in the complex share underground parking). Everyday the garage ceiling was leaking water from the stream built over the garage and between the buildings.
The stream. Illinois creek was there first.

ncaahockeyfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Hyatt Residence Club
The stream. Illinois creek was there first.

I wonder how they built the giant parking garage? They must have excavated the entire site and temporarily diverted the stream.

I thought the Avon Westin garage was confusing, but then I visited Main Street Station.

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
-##-
Re : The stream on the South side of the Hyatt Main Street Station Building in Breckenridge "Main Street Station" complex: Best I remember they may have placed a metal conduit in the bed of the stream and run the water through it during construction. Because even now the stream (In my recollection) runs under the service road via a conduit that runs just from the west end of the WATER HOUSE - (The last building built (on the south side of the creek) and then buried under the service road to meet and run into the Blue River / Maggi Pond that is in front of the Hyatt Building looking west to the slopes.

I will have to dig out some of my old pictures taken during and after the original Constuction of the Main Street Station complex. I have bought three Hyatt Club properties before construction, Beaver Creek, Main Street station and the Coconut Plantation, and I have a few pictures of the first two during construction from the hole in the ground to the finished buildings.

Last edited: