• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 31 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 31st Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FAQ for Marriott resort maps: almost complete (a few pending uploads to go - 9/27/07)

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Updated September 27, 2007

We get enough requests for resort maps that I believe it makes sense to link all of the available ones in one place and add it to the FAQs for this forum.

Please add a link or indicate where we can find a resort layout (e.g., showing individual buildings) for any of the Marriott resorts. My favorite is a clean copy of the building layout map that is almost always handed to registrants at check-in.

I will add/edit info to this post over time and eventually either link this thread to the FAQs or design a specific post for the FAQs.

The maps currently in the Resort Reviews or on their way to the Reviews ("pending"):
Aruba Surf Club
Barony
Canyon Villas
Cypress Harbour
Desert Springs
Doral (pending)
Fairway Villas
Grande Ocean
Grande Vista
Harbour Pointe
Horizons Orlando
Imperial Palms
Kauai Beach Club
Ko Olina (pending)
Manor Club
Maui Ocean Club
Monarch
Newport Coast
Ocean Pointe
OceanWatch
Phuket
Royal Palms
Sabal Palms
Shadow Ridge
Sunset Pointe
SurfWatch
Waiohai

Many of the remaining resorts, such as BeachPlace, Custom House and Heritage Club, consist of a single building. Thus, a resort map may not be available.

Thanks everyone for the great effort in getting maps to me!
For some of the resorts for which we don't have maps, there are some good photos or artists' renderings in the Resort Reviews, but the resort-provided maps are still the best!

Last edited:

Bill4728

Reaction score
Last edited:

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
This is the Site Plan for the Aruba Surf Club, which includes the layout of the Ocean Club and the Marriott Resort. Hopefully its useful.

Aruba Surf Club Site Plan

Surf Club is on the right.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Other maps included as an image in the resort reviews:

The Cypress Harbour

Legend's Edge.

The combined Imperial Palm and Royal Palms map is included in the Royal Palm review.

Kauai Beach Club (difficult to read online, but easily readable when printed)

The combined Harbour Point and Sunset Pointe map is included in the Harbour Point review.

Several other reviews (e.g., Aruba Surf & Desert Springs) include one or more photos of the entire resort layout.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
as always you may email these images to the resort review manager and have them upload them to be a part of the review of the resort!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club
Last edited:

taffy19

Reaction score
MOC

Is this considered a map too? You can click on "O" on top of the picture and you get the original size that you can download so it is easy to read. If not a map, it will show you an idea of the views the condos have.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have responded. However, since my request has had underwhelming success, let's try a different approach.

My guess is that almost all of you have a reasonably clean resort map from the last time you stayed at a Marriott timeshare. We can get all of those maps into the TUG resort reviews.

Thus, please help me by doing either of the following:

1) Scan the map, reduce the size (so that it doesn't overwhelm my e-mail box) and e-mail it to me. I'll arrange with the appropriate review manager to have it added as an image to the reviews for that resort. Please send it to me at: mvcimaps at hotmail dot com (you can work it out!).

2) Snail-mail the map to me. You can send it to Dave M, 1 Drummer Boy Way, Lexington, MA 02420. Again, I'll arrange with the appropriate review manager to have it added as an image.

I'll be happy to be overwhelmed by duplicates. If you take ten minutes to do this, we can get every Marriott map onto TUG!

Last edited:

TerryM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maps

Dave,

In the snail mail today I sent you the following maps.

Monarch,
Grand Ocean
Barony
Waiohai
Kauai Beach club
Manor Club
Shadow Ridge
Desert Spring villas 1 and 2

irish

TUG Member
Reaction score
sorry dave, i would love to help but i don't have any maps of cypress harbor.

taffy19

Reaction score
I have a black and white one that they faxed to me. I am still waiting for the copy in the mail and was going to send it to Dave M. It hasn't arrived yet but our sales lady isn't there so I asked someone else.

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
Hi Dave M. I just sent you MFV via the email address you posted above.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Got it! Thanks.

I have updated the first post in this thread for additional maps I have received.

Thanks to everyone for a great effort!!

Dave

wuv pooh

TUG Member
Reaction score
May I also suggest using maps.live.com

If this worked, here is a link to Horizons Orlando -
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...t=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3933566&encType=1

You can drag the picture around, and there is a zoom feature using the mouse wheel. Rotate the picture using the compass. Also, you can change to an overhead mode using the menu in the upper left corner of the map.

GREAT Pix but it is sorely outdated. The buildings pictured as under construction are now open.

It is great to see the resort as from a birds eye view.

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Very nice everyone! A lot of members will use this info. A big thanks to Dave for the efforts and the idea.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Kathy Pitch ("kpitch"), one of our hardworking Resort Reviews volunteers, has uploaded a number of the maps to the Reviews. Thus, I have updated the list in the first post in this thread.

There are eight more maps on their way to Kathy (shown as "pending" in the list).

When they are all posted, I'll update and close this thread and link it in the FAQs for this forum.