Timeshare Users Group Forums
TUG Links external to TUG BBS:    TUG Home| TUG Resort Databases| Marketplace | TUG Help | Advice | Join TUG  

Timeshare Users Group Bulletin Board
Go Back   Timeshare Users Group Forums > Timeshare Resort Systems > Wyndham Resorts

Wyndham Resorts Discussion of Wyndham Timeshare Systems: Club Wyndham, Wyndham Asia Pacific, Shell Vacations, Equivest, Pahio, Trendwest & Cendent

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
TUG Turns 20 Years Old! Read More

Free Timeshare Exchanges on TUG! View current exchanges!

Free TUG Newsletter! Sign up today!

TUG Banner Travels the World! Follow the Banner!

Forum Jump

Reply « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old July 10, 2013, 10:17 AM   #26
ronparise

TUG Member

BBS Reg. Date: Feb 10, 11

Resorts: Wyndham, Worldmark, and weeks in New Orleans, San Antonio, New Mexico and Hawaii
To the op

I sent you an email...call me, I think I can hep you do what you want to do

my website

my other website
ronparise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2013, 10:19 AM   #27
timeos2

TUG Lifetime Member

BBS Reg. Date: Apr 11, 05

Resorts: Now Cypress Pointe w/Diamond Club,Cove@Yarmouth Former: RCI Points Rayburn Country, DVC/Wyndham - Wastegate gone gone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
John

the op has told us that paying off the loan is not a problem. They are looking for a way to pay off the loan and get rid of the ownership. There is no need for an attorney to negotiate a deedback or deed in lieu or reduced payoff etc etc.

Its just a matter of paying off the debt and selling (or giving away) the ownership. and now that wyndham points are actually selling for something on ebay..that should be easy
Ron -

My thought is that obviously they cannot deal with Wyndham as they far too easily get sucked into a "buy to get out" type offer. Or told they must deal only with sales and they believe it. By placing it in the hands of a third party they can let them be the heavy and get the best possible deal. Based on where their independent choices have placed them I don't think they should tackle any type of agreement to end this ownership.

It shouldn't cost much as it s a contract situation and then they can make whatever payment is needed to terminate the whole fiasco once and for all.

ADOPT A TIMESHARE!
BUY RESALE!

Proudly Microsoft & Apple free with WebOS, Droid Samsung S4 & Verizon Wireless - DW w/Chromebook

timeos2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2013, 06:53 PM   #28
lovinglife7

BBS Reg. Date: Jul 10, 13
If you are serious about getting rid of your points message me.
lovinglife7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2013, 07:22 PM   #29
pacodemountainside

TUG Member

BBS Reg. Date: Jan 11, 08

Resorts: Wyndham VIP 315K, AVP Floating Week
Denise:

Is your radar flashing???
Old July 27, 2013, 10:05 PM   #30
miller

BBS Reg. Date: Jul 27, 13
I am sorry. If it is not to late to rescind, I would do so.

Wyndham may well buy back your points at a huge discount. However, if you look at the contract you signed, it probably says you understand they have no obligation to do so.

Another alternative I have heard about is Right Choice Transfer. They charge a hefty fee to get you out of your time share, but appear legit. WARNING! I do not endorse Right Choice Transfer and may be wrong about them.

If you pursue that path, please report how it goes.
miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2013, 07:15 AM   #31
simpsontruckdriver

BBS Reg. Date: Sep 24, 11

Resorts: Star Island
Another thing I thought about with the Pathways program... what if you bought into it, does it extend until your mortgage is 20% of the original value? I mean, if you mortgaged $23000, and you kept it until your unpaid balance is $4620 (20%), would you be able to turn it in then?

TS
simpsontruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2013, 08:48 AM   #32
lprstn

TUG Member

BBS Reg. Date: Sep 14, 07

Resorts: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas (759,000 pts) Wyndham Kona (231,000 pts EOY) Sheraton Vistana (Fountains) Presidential Resort,
Oh my I'm so sorry this happened to you! At this point there is no way out.
Old July 29, 2013, 08:58 AM   #33
kwindham

TUG Member

BBS Reg. Date: Oct 15, 11

Resorts: Wyndham Flagstaff, Royal Sea Cliff,Smoky Mountains, Great Smokies Lodge VV@ the Parkway Sheraton Desert Oasis
To the OP, Ron has stated he sent you a message. Get in touch with him. If anyone can help you out of this mess you are in, it would be Ron. He knows the Wyndham system inside and out! Please, if you truly want help, take whatever advice he gives you! And stay away from the sales weasels on your next vaca! :-)
Old August 1, 2013, 02:53 PM   #34
GRITS

BBS Reg. Date: Jul 31, 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by markb53 View Post
Shows you, they don't have any more idea of what Pathway is then we do. This makes even more sense, that it will only apply to the new purchase. It will be interesting to to see what the truth is. We will eventually find out the truth. The OP shouldn't believe ANYTHING said by sales. ONLY what is in writing is valid. RESCIND now. Before it is too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pathways program is "explained" on Wyndham members site. You just have to buy 105,000 and not finance thru Wyndham to get into Pathways at resort that offers it. You always have to buy more points to get into any new program with Wyndham..If in the past you have purchased large amount of points or hold several contracts for small amounts that total Gold, Platinum and want to get back some of your investment w/o giving/selling to another TS owner (as resale) then this program might benifit you. It states at least 20% of purchased price on any contract that is paid in full. You can turn in one contract, two or all you own at once if you want. Wyndham can drop program whenever they want. All Fair Share Plus points & even fixed week conversions qualify if they are paid off with Wyndham.. You have to have points available for contract you turn in & forfeit any vacation already booked if you don't have avail.. They figure amount over the phone, send you the paperwork & upon receipt mail you a check. Just don't turn in contract you bought to get into program until you get rid of all others..For those owning a few points finding someone to give them to is best option.. And NO, I repeat NO resales are even considered for Pathway program.. I can invest less than $20,000 to get in..turn in all contracts & get 20% which is more than $20,000 I spent .. so I break even & am out of TS ownership...
GRITS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1, 2013, 03:18 PM   #35
ronparise

TUG Member

Resorts: Wyndham, Worldmark, and weeks in New Orleans, San Antonio, New Mexico and Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Pathways program is "explained" on Wyndham members site. ..
Please provide the link

my website

my other website
Old August 1, 2013, 03:27 PM   #36
vacationhopeful

TUG Member

BBS Reg. Date: Sep 11, 07

Resorts: Club Wyndham Plus; Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort; RCI Points; Shell Vacation Club
Quote:
Pathways program is "explained" on Wyndham members site. You just have to buy 105,000 and not finance thru Wyndham to get into Pathways at resort that offers it. You always have to buy more points to get into any new program with Wyndham..If in the past you have purchased large amount of points or hold several contracts for small amounts that total Gold, Platinum and want to get back some of your investment w/o giving/selling to another TS owner (as resale) then this program might benifit you. It states at least 20% of purchased price on any contract that is paid in full. You can turn in one contract, two or all you own at once if you want. Wyndham can drop program whenever they want. All Fair Share Plus points & even fixed week conversions qualify if they are paid off with Wyndham.. You have to have points available for contract you turn in & forfeit any vacation already booked if you don't have avail.. They figure amount over the phone, send you the paperwork & upon receipt mail you a check. Just don't turn in contract you bought to get into program until you get rid of all others..For those owning a few points finding someone to give them to is best option.. And NO, I repeat NO resales are even considered for Pathway program.. I can invest less than $20,000 to get in..turn in all contracts & get 20% which is more than $20,000 I spent .. so I break even & am out of TS ownership...
What a crock of B$! You either don't understand WHAT has been said about the ONE PAGE "PATHWAYS" PROGRAM CONTACT or you work in/for the Wyndham Sales Department (and that is called a TROLL on these boards).

"Pathways" is, IMHO, just a junk 1 page "filler" of FLUFF! Wyndham has way too many lawyers - hence, a REAL WYNDHAM PROGRAM would have 15-20 pages of lawyer bullet plated legalize. Any 14 year could have written that 1 page "program" - not a lawyer in the Legal Department of WVO.

Just my personal opinion ---
Old August 1, 2013, 04:43 PM   #37
pacodemountainside

TUG Member

Second Ron and Linda!
Old August 1, 2013, 06:17 PM   #38
Smurfelina

BBS Reg. Date: Oct 29, 09
Quote:
I can invest less than $20,000 to get in..turn in all contracts & get 20% which is more than $20,000 I spent .. so I break even & am out of TS ownership...
Hmmm for this to be true you will have to had spent about $100,000.00 in original purchase. How may points on average is that?
Smurfelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1, 2013, 07:52 PM   #39
lcml11

BBS Reg. Date: Oct 15, 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacodemountainside View Post
Second Ron and Linda!
Make that a 3rd for Ron's request.
lcml11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2013, 01:23 PM   #40
Wyndham associate

BBS Reg. Date: Sep 16, 13
Pathways by Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto6kiddos View Post
Does anyone know if the wyndham pathways program is legit? We signed in and bought more points today just so we can buy our way out of the system. I am finding that a lot of what I was told was wrong information. I am ready to recind today's decision. I am stuck in a timeshare nightmare.
This is very much a real program offered by Wyndham. There are 3 major factors that have to be met to get your money. 1) your maintenance has to be current. 2) your property has to be paid off from Wyndham. If you put this on a credit card or bill me later from Paypal it is paid in full to Wyndham. 3) you have to buy a minimum of 105,000 pts after June 27th, 2013 to be eligible. Once your acct is enrolled in pathways, you and/or your heirs have the right to exercise that right at any time as long as you meet the 3 requirements above.

I have helped several owners with this. All of which have got there checks. So, before everyone on here who has no experience with this detours you from doing this they should have all the facts. THIS IS A WAY OUT OF MAINTENANCE FEES FOREVER.. And it works!!
Wyndham associate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2013, 01:48 PM   #41
ronparise

TUG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndham associate View Post
This is very much a real program offered by Wyndham. There are 3 major factors that have to be met to get your money. 1) your maintenance has to be current. 2) your property has to be paid off from Wyndham. If you put this on a credit card or bill me later from Paypal it is paid in full to Wyndham. 3) you have to buy a minimum of 105,000 pts after June 27th, 2013 to be eligible. Once your acct is enrolled in pathways, you and/or your heirs have the right to exercise that right at any time as long as you meet the 3 requirements above.

I have helped several owners with this. All of which have got there checks. So, before everyone on here who has no experience with this detours you from doing this they should have all the facts. THIS IS A WAY OUT OF MAINTENANCE FEES FOREVER.. And it works!!
Please PM me

I would like to buy 105000 points to guarantee the buyback of the 10,000,000 I now own

my website

my other website
Old September 16, 2013, 01:59 PM   #42
pacodemountainside

TUG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndham associate View Post

Are you for real? Did you read this thread starting with #1?

Check here for the real scoop.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread....light=pathways
Old September 16, 2013, 06:32 PM   #43
lcml11

BBS Reg. Date: Oct 15, 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacodemountainside View Post
Are you for real? Did you read this thread starting with #1?

Check here for the real scoop.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread....light=pathways
What? You do not believe that Ron got his E-Mail and contract with the buy back system in writing as indicated above? I guess I not the only one that is not a true believer.
lcml11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2013, 07:03 PM   #44
pacodemountainside

TUG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcml11 View Post
What? You do not believe that Ron got his E-Mail and contract with the buy back system in writing as indicated above? I guess I not the only one that is not a true believer.

Brudder:

May the Good Lord have mercy on your soul and soles.

No way in Hell several people have given Wyndham $10K-$20K whatever since June 27, 2013 and then happily deeded back to Wyndham for less than 20%. It takes more than a couple months to realize you have been scammed if not a Tugger!

Hopefully Denise will sniff out!
Attached Images
File Type: png Shill Alert.png (90.8 KB, 4 views)
Old September 17, 2013, 11:21 AM   #45
Bigrob

TUG Member

BBS Reg. Date: Jul 8, 11

Resorts: Wyndham; Worldmark; Massanutten (Woodstone, Summit); Summer Bay (GTS)
Shocker... no follow-up from "Wyndham Associate".

I am thinking this particular silver bullet is actually spray-painted paper mache.
Bigrob is offline   Reply With Quote