• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Photos from Manhattan Club

stonebroke

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to photos of our room at the Manhattan Club taken upon our arrive Friday night March 7th. Usually I forget to take a picture of where we are staying until we have come in an messed it up a bit. You see a couple of our bags in a few shots but otherwise it is just as we found it. This was room 1414.
1414 looked to the north but we had a nice view of Carnegie Hall and the corner of 7th Ave and 56th street. Room was a one bedroom. The couch you see made into a bed. It had two bathrooms but I only have pictures of the one (the other was sink,toilet and shower only no tub...smaller but I like the walk in shower).

http://themasts.smugmug.com/invite/28522107847ea89bc051a57.16684397

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Thanks! I certainly enjoyed the tour :)

roadsister

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Was the fold out couch comfortable????

stonebroke

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Fold Out Couch

My son slept on it. He didn't complain but he seems to be able to sleep anywhere and on anything. I will ask him tomorrow and post his response.

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
These are great photos!!! If you haven't already you should post them on the review board. :)

4BoxersGranny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great photos. Two girlfriends and I are going in July. Have never been before and really looking forward to trip. Of course, I am going to have to sleep on the sofa-bed so am anxious for your son's review. Could you please remark on the 2nd bathroom? Will I have a walk-in shower or tub with shower?

Thanks

Helen

Last edited:

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas
Great photos - thanks for sharing - but I must admit I was expecting more of a 'Ritz Carlton' look to the decor and Manhattan Club seems quite 'basic'. Am I wrong?

Brian

cluemeister

TUG Member
Reaction score
We just got back from a stay in February. Our room looked exactly like the photos posted. We were on the 25th floor.

It is not the Ritz Carlton, but if the Ritz is a 10, this is an 8.

stonebroke

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
He says it was "fine"

He says it was "fine." I told him of the interest here and he said, "I didn't really pay attention, because I didn't think anyone would be asking." He is pretty tall (about 6' 3") and he did say it was a little small.

Avery

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great photos - thanks for sharing - but I must admit I was expecting more of a 'Ritz Carlton' look to the decor and Manhattan Club seems quite 'basic'. Am I wrong?

Brian

Not wrong. Decor is indeed quite dated, and basic. The Penthouse units that trade through II are nicer. The living room furniture in the standard units all needs replacement, as does the bedding and window treatments. They have updated many (not all) of the units with flatscreen tvs and better windowshades, but the furnishings are tired. Still, a lot more space than a hotel. But definitely not the Ritz.

taffy19

Reaction score

Brian
It's the location, Brian. ;) You have no time to be in your unit as you are out day and night. I was staying in a different unit and posted some pictures here. I would love to come back to NYC again. What a city and so much entertainment too! :)