• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott discount codes with SIXT in Mallorca

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Son Antem, Playa Andaluza, Harbour Lake
Hi,

does anyone have this to hand ??

If you visit the Playa Andaluza page on the MVCI site there's a link to the Sixt discount on the right hand side. This should enable you to select Mallorca (there's probably a link on the Son Antem site, I haven't checked)

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you visit the Playa Andaluza page on the MVCI site there's a link to the Sixt discount on the right hand side. This should enable you to select Mallorca (there's probably a link on the Son Antem site, I haven't checked)
I did check out the Sixt discount code for Marriott owners before our current visit, but the quote was still about 300% of what I could get using economycarhire.com with Centauro.
The downside was that we had to pay for a full tank and return empty, but we are here for 3 weeks, so that is not really an issue for us.
I do think there are better options.

Mahou

Reaction score
Decent rates with Marriott

As it happens, yesterday I got this email from Marriott. Got a good rate and with Hertz we get zero hassle at the airport :)

Dear Mahou, travel further this year. Marriott Rewards® members can receive up to 35% off Hertz rental rates and earn up to 5,000 Marriott Rewards points. This offer is good on rentals picked up through 31 December 2014, at participating airport and off-airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia and New Zealand:
• 2,000 points for 2- to 4-day rentals
• 5,000 points for rentals of 5 days or more
Begin your journey today. Book online or call Hertz at 1-800-654-2210 and mention discount code 154080, PC #195694 along with your Marriott Rewards number.