• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orlando 2 bedroom 8/13 - 8/20

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 13, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
Anyone have anything available? I prefer Orange Lake but I have resolved that it may not happen since I do not like the open patios in West Village. But I am willing to take anything at this point if the price is right. I had an offer for River Island but the person never responded to my messages. Anyway, if you have something, please post offers per forum price rules/guidelines. You may private message me also. Thanks in advance !!!! :wave:

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have august 12 - 19 and 14 - 21 at 3 bedroom presidential at Bonnet Creek.

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
I have august 12 - 19 and 14 - 21 at 3 bedroom presidential at Bonnet Creek.

Wow!!! I wish I could take advantage of this!! However, I already have reservations for Bonnet Creek for the following week. I really can't change my dates for the first week. I honestly need 8/13 - 8/20. But thanks anyway. I'm still hopeful something will work out for me!! :whoopie:

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Wow!!! I wish I could take advantage of this!! However, I already have reservations for Bonnet Creek for the following week. I really can't change my dates for the first week. I honestly need 8/13 - 8/20. But thanks anyway. I'm still hopeful something will work out for me!! :whoopie:

We often have a day overlap or maybe even have to have a gap day in order to take advantage of a wonderful reservation... A 3 br presidential st $100/night for most of your days is fabulous even with the overlap/gap..

You could probably even pick up a 1 day rental somewhere in Orlando for a good price

Oh.... You need a screened porch? ?? And not first floor!!!??

Last edited:

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
We often have a day overlap or maybe even have to have a gap day in order to take advantage of a wonderful reservation... A 3 br presidential st $100/night for most of your days is fabulous even with the overlap/gap..

You could probably even pick up a 1 day rental somewhere in Orlando for a good price

Oh.... You need a screened porch? ?? And not first floor!!!??

This is a GREAT deal....but I already have a different week reserved at Bonnet Creek I cannot cancel. I am hoping for something different. I know it sounds picky. But since my Orange Lake deal didn't work out, I'm forced to try to find something else for 8/13 - 8/20. But thanks anyway for the FANTASTIC offer !!!

bobthomas043

Reaction score
Anyone have anything available? I prefer Orange Lake but I have resolved that it may not happen since I do not like the open patios in West Village. But I am willing to take anything at this point if the price is right. I had an offer for River Island but the person never responded to my messages. Anyway, if you have something, please post offers per forum price rules/guidelines. You may private message me also. Thanks in advance !!!! :wave:

I have access to a 2BR at Orange Lake (West Village) with check-in on 8/13 and check-out on 8/20 for $700 (plus any housekeeping fees that I am charged will get passed through at cost).

Does that work for you?

If so, my email is bobthomas043@yahoo.com

Thx _ Bob

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
I have access to a 2BR at Orange Lake (West Village) with check-in on 8/13 and check-out on 8/20 for $700 (plus any housekeeping fees that I am charged will get passed through at cost).

Does that work for you?

Thx _ Bob

Thanks Bob, I will send a followup email.

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
Last Minute Rental 8/13 - 8/20

Yes everyone I am still looking. I know it's last minute and I shouldn't be picky, but I can't help it. I really need to make up my mind on something!!! I appreciate all the offers coming in, but nothing has really turned my head yet. I guess I am expecting a last minute, Hail Mary Miracle. My budget has dwindled due to unexpected expenses and having to change airfare flights. I am not trying to waste anyone's time, just trying to get the most for my money. Feel free to private message me if you'd prefer. Also you can email me directly: TamaraQT@aol.com. Thanks again everyone. Whenever I decide on something I will be sure to post it that my search is over. Thanks!!! :p

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
Rental found !!! 8/13 - 8/20

Thank you to each and every one who tried to help me find an Orlando Rental. I had big dreams and high hopes on a small budget, but something came thru. Thanks again to all my Fellow TUGgers. You guys are the BEST !!!! :cheer:

bestresort

Reaction score

Does that work for you?

Thx _ Bob

Im surprised the police didnt catch you, it cant be 700 plus anything

ALso, if someone offers you a 3 bedr presidential you say thank you very much and take it, imho

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
Im surprised the police didnt catch you, it cant be 700 plus anything

ALso, if someone offers you a 3 bedr presidential you say thank you very much and take it, imho

It was a GREAT offer...however, I had already commited to Bonnet Creek...it was a presidential unit...just a 2 bedroom....but it was ALSO a GREAT price.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 13, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day