• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Information on Resort Transfers International LLC

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

There is another thread that asked about this company, but that thread was closed without the question being answered. The moderator who closed the thread posted a link to a search, but that search does not show any results for this company other than the now closed thread (at least not that I could find).

Has anyone used this company? If so, how did your transaction go (were you the seller or buyer)? What are your impressions of the company overall?

Thank you for your time!

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Never heard of 'em...

Hi,

There is another thread that asked about this company, but that thread was closed without the question being answered. The moderator who closed the thread posted a link to a search, but that search does not show any results for this company other than the now closed thread (at least not that I could find).

Has anyone used this company? If so, how did your transaction go (were you the seller or buyer)? What are your impressions of the company overall?

Thank you for your time!

Fwiw, in my 30 years of affiliation with timeshares, I've never even heard of this entity.
It would greatly surprise me if you actually find anyone else here who has either.

Draw your own conclusions...

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Fwiw, in my 30 years of affiliation with timeshares, I've never even heard of this entity.
It would greatly surprise me if you actually find anyone else here who has either.

Draw your own conclusions...

I have heard of them and they have been around a bit. They are located in Daytona Beach. The company is owned by John Sadowski. Resort Holdings International is the time share company and Resort Transfers International is the closing company. Same operation. Same Owner. I am working on a deal with them right now and so far it is going ok.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is the recent thread on my current dealings with them. So far I have had no issues. They are letting me pay after the ROFR passes. The contract is very good in my opinion and has the legal Florida language. The individual I am dealing with on the closing is both responsive and pleasant.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186094

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
The simple answer is this: Do not pay them any money to advertise, sell or get rid of your timeshare. List it on TUG under the Bargain Deals forum first.

Never pay anyone an upfront fee to "sell" your timeshare. It's like taking a match to the cash.

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies.

Their website is rather spartan to say the least! http://resorttransfers.net
It would be nice if they actually provided some information about the company.

The "seller" has paid all of the fees for this transaction. From what I have read on another website, they do seem to take longer than normal to process everything; my transaction is set to close near the end of April.

cowboy

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Go to tugbbb ratings of timeshare companies at the top of this section to see comments about resort holdings international and resort transfers. I had a bad experience with them and so have others.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Go to tugbbb ratings of timeshare companies at the top of this section to see comments about resort holdings international and resort transfers. I had a bad experience with them and so have others.

In all fairness, you never bothered to reply to the owner's side of the story, which to me indicates it is fairly accurate. Too many buyers are unrealistic in their expectations.

You forgot to mention that after all of your documentation was completed and ready to go to Hawaii, you said that you changed your mind and wanted a warranty deed (as opposed to a QC and an estoppel) and that we had to start the process over. You also did not mention how you hammered the staff with constant phone calls regarding your insistence upon immediate service to facilitate the transfer after your demands for multiple changes. You didnt bother telling anyone that you did a chargeback on the credit card AFTER you were informed that the transfer was complete. We worked our rear ends off to accommodate you, every last member I my staff, for you ultimately to write an "update" here (which was nothing more than an opportunity to take another ill placed shot at the company). But that is ok, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, Charles, (I mean, Cowboy)

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172445

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd provide a short update. The process has been longer than I would have hoped for, but it has been quite smooth. Resort Transfers (aka Global Resort Transfers) offers information about the status of the process on their website (with a log in). Based on the information on their site, everything to transfer my week should be with the resort now, so hopefully the process will be complete soon.

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update

My previous post was in error and should be deleted as it is about another company with a similar name. I had a transaction go through that other company during the same time frame that another transaction was being processed by Resort Transfers International.

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score
As for Resort Transfers International, they had excellent communication right up to the point their work went to the "deeding company" and then they stopped communicating for almost 6 weeks. When I did finally get a response, it seemed like they were going to be helpful, but the follow through does not appear to have happened. So, my week that was processed by Resort Transfers International is somewhere in limbo hopefully to be found soon.

At this point, the transfer is still incomplete and the process has taken three days shy of four (4) months.

jade2g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, my week finally closed last week (just over 7 months!). It was a very long process that started out well, but went downhill. I should note the problem was not the fault of the Imperial.

If you ever need a transfer company, I recommend Hawaii Document Service.

wilmas2

Reaction score
Bad experience with Resort Transfers International and John Sadowski. Do not recommend.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/action-9-investigates-new-risky-timeshare-deal/nnT4t/

going on 2 years since this thread started, company still in business charging massive upfront fees. local orlando investigative news reporter had to get involved to get these people a refund!

never pay upfront fees folks!

PS...thanks for using us in the clip Todd! (for those that arent aware, he really likes to report on these timeshare scams!)

PPS...the timeshare beard makes an appearance in the video as well!