• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Innseason Resorts Vacation Club

rocko62580

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience or ownership for this vacation points system? What do you like or dislike about it?

e.bram

Reaction score
Most of their units are off season weeks from resorts which were initially sold as fixed weeks. Most of the prime season owners use or rent and did not convert to points.

Bill4728

Reaction score
At Newport Bay they own 4 weeks out of 100 in the summer with a lot more in early sept.
AT Edgewater of the 150 weeks they own 9 are summer weeks.

IMHO that is not a decent amount of summer weeks.

Remember that in New England most of the demand is for the summer weeks. So at Edgewater you'll have 150 owners most wanting one of those 9 weeks.

At my southern California resort were all year has significant demand. There is a lot of complaints about the platinum season including summer and fall, instead of just summer.

Last edited:

bk14

TUG Member
Reaction score
Historical Resale Value 135,000 points with Innseason Resorts Vacation Club/RCI

What are 135,000 Innseason Resorts Vacation Club points worth for resale?

My wife and I are going our separate ways, but neither of us want to sell the timeshare points. We want to know what these points are worth as part of the divorce settlement. We have 135,000 points with New England based Innseason Resorts Vacation Club. 2014 MF are approx $1,200. Through Innseason's RCI affiliation, the points can be used with RCI. The historical resale values in TUG appear to be week-based. Not finding much searching ebay for Innseason Vacation Club. When I contacted Innseasons they had little information other than to do research online. Looking for guidance.
Thanks for your time.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
If I am remembering correctly innseason points convert to rci points 2:1. If that is the case you are getting the equivalent of 72,500 for $1200. Does it includes club fees that include an rci membership? If that's the case than I would estimate the worth at about $200 for the high and probably less in that you might have to cover closing costs and even throw in some free points or a free reserved week to find a taker in less than 6 months.

If the points convert to rci points 1:1 then the membership is probably in the $500-$1000 range.

e.bram

Reaction score
$1200.00/mo. MFs, probably the points have a negative value.
You will have to pay someone to pay off to get rid of the liability which runs with those points.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
What are 135,000 Innseason Resorts Vacation Club points worth for resale?

My wife and I are going our separate ways, but neither of us want to sell the timeshare points. We want to know what these points are worth as part of the divorce settlement. We have 135,000 points with New England based Innseason Resorts Vacation Club. 2014 MF are approx $1,200. Through Innseason's RCI affiliation, the points can be used with RCI. The historical resale values in TUG appear to be week-based. Not finding much searching ebay for Innseason Vacation Club. When I contacted Innseasons they had little information other than to do research online. Looking for guidance.
Thanks for your time.

I watch the resales for this resort system because it would fit the "buy where you want to stay" for TS ownership. But, I have never pulled the trigger due to MFs being high. There was a recent 100,000 point contract for sale on ebay. First round no bids. Second round did sell for $300.50 with $198 in closing fees.

bk14

TUG Member
Reaction score
If I am remembering correctly innseason points convert to rci points 2:1. If that is the case you are getting the equivalent of 72,500 for $1200. Does it includes club fees that include an rci membership? If that's the case than I would estimate the worth at about $200 for the high and probably less in that you might have to cover closing costs and even throw in some free points or a free reserved week to find a taker in less than 6 months.

If the points convert to rci points 1:1 then the membership is probably in the $500-$1000 range.

$1200.00/mo. MFs, probably the points have a negative value.
You will have to pay someone to pay off to get rid of the liability which runs with those points.

I watch the resales for this resort system because it would fit the "buy where you want to stay" for TS ownership. But, I have never pulled the trigger due to MFs being high. There was a recent 100,000 point contract for sale on ebay. First round no bids. Second round did sell for $300.50 with $198 in closing fees.

Just to clarify, the MF amount specified was the approx annual amount, not a monthly amount. tschwa2 is correct that the point conversion for RCI usage is 2:1. The $400 annual Innseason base fee includes $124 RCI membership fee. I learned today that upon sale there is a transfer fee of $400 which I'm told (usually) the buyer pays. Thanks for all the responses. This has certainly been an eye-opening experience.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I knew it was the annual fee. It's the InnSeason base fee that makes the mf's too high to use as an effective RCI exchanger.

When you exchange for an InnSeason resort do you pay an exchange fee? Are you happy with the availability? If there is no exchange fee and the availability is fairly decent you would need to sell to someone who is happy with and/or familiar with the InnSeason resorts and system. Otherwise it will be difficult to even give away without paying the transfer fee. It's fairly high mf's for basically one week in a high season 2 br unit. If you could get multiple weeks and short stays during at least shoulder season without additional exchange fees and transaction fees it would be more interesting as a resale but I still wouldn't expect to find someone willing to pay more than $1500-2000 including closing costs and the transfer fee which would then net you around $900.

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Duplicate post