• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone heard of Superior Vacations Title Company?

ada903

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thinking to bid on eBay on an item listed by a seller with zero feedback, who claims the closing will be handled by Superior Vacations. Has anyone heard of this title company?

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Zero feedback, yet calling the shots? Nah......

Thinking to bid on eBay on an item listed by a seller with zero feedback, who claims the closing will be handled by Superior Vacations. Has anyone heard of this title company?

Never heard of 'em....

With a seller with the zero feedback cited (no known track record whatsoever) I would personally insist upon selecting and using an independent closing company of my choice as buyer. Someone with no selling history at all is hardly in a position to be dictating a particular closing company. That's just nuts...

Payment of closing closts (whether by buyer, by seller or other shared mutual agreement) can be negotiable, but unilateral selection of a closing company by a eBay seller with zero feedback has far more potential for legal and financial mishap than I would personally care to take on. YMMV.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
A google search shows nothing for them - I'd be very suspicious. Ask for their physical address, website, and business license.

ada903

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was looking at his eBay listing for a Royal Sands week 47 annual usage - it went for $3,000. I found them under the BBB with A- rating, and gave the guy a call at the number listed on the eBay ad. He was not very educated in the way he talked e.g. he kept saying "Ya know what I'm sayin mam" - he sounded like a rapper. However that doesn't mean they are not legit, or coming through with the sale, but for me it just did not inspire enough trust to bid on the property.

Last edited:

ran-ran

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just found on eBay that the company selling this timeshare now has a negative rating from the buyer for the sold timeshare in question.

(-) Over 2 weeks since auction end & seller has not returned a single call or email. mwdi ( 431) Jan-05-11 16:29
Royal Sands Annual Ocean View Cancun Timeshare (#120660920751) US $3,001.01 View Item

norm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was me. Shortly after the auction ended I received an email asking for payment through PayPal. I replied asking for the Royal Resorts contract number and the name of the current owner so I could verify the details before sending payment. That information would be on the sales contract for the new transfer so I wasn't asking for anything out of the ordinary.

I didn't receive any response to my first message sent through eBay, or a follow up email sent directly to the seller's email address. I did speak to somebody at the "closing company" and left a message for the seller but never received a return call. The other phone number listed in the auction never answered and the voicemail box was full.