• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Massanutten: $20 and we pay closing costs.

Savarese

Reaction score
Eagle Trace at Massanutten in Virginia. A lockout unit sleeps 12, one floating white week, annual. Dues for 2016 are paid. Extra weeks in RCI bank. The lockout means that you can make it into two separate units (A and B) that sleep 6 each. You can trade both units, or one at a time. Bank them separately and get two weeks for one. Dues are $555.

I am disabled and no longer able to travel. My kids don't want it. I will pay any mandatory closing costs for the deed transfer. Call 817-265-6435 and ask for Tony. The transaction will be handled by Clark & Bradshaw, P.C., attorneys in Harrisonburg who do many closings for this timeshare.

To get the banked weeks at RCI, we will cooperate with you in every way necessary but this would be done after closing. They total 53 in trading power (weeks account) and there is no fee if you already have an RCI account (weeks or points). 2016 was already banked but the 2016 maintenance fee was already paid. 2017 is available to bank but has not been banked yet. The expirations are:

weeks trading power of 26 expiring June 2016
weeks trading power of 17 expiring June 2017
weeks trading power of 10 expiring May 2018

Price for everything is $20 and I pay all other costs to complete the transfers of the title/deed and trading power. A contract will be required to commit to the purchase. Please call Tony at 817-265-6435 to negotiate all the terms. No deposit required, but you will have to reimburse me for my costs if you back out of the deal.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
*Now that you have seen my suggestions, I will remove my posts and "clean up," the thread - good luck to you!