• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best place to buy Worldmark South Pacific?

persia

Reaction score
Hi,

We've decided to take the plunge and buy Worldmark South Pacific. Our Wyndham timeshares on get a handful of the resorts most of which don't appear in RCI. Where's the best place to buy? Ebay.com.au seems too high...

Corinne1123

TUG Member
Reaction score
With Worldmark you don't buy a specific resort, you buy WM credits which can then be used to book time at any one of Worldmark's resorts using the WM point grid and the number of days you want to reserve. I suggest, as many others here have, going to the wmowners.com website to learn about how to purchase and use a Worldmark account. You can purchase Worldmark directly from an existing owner.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
As a US WM Member, I can book any South Pacific WM resort 11 months out (instead of 13). If this a good enough, you may just buy a US membership.

hrmoreau

Reaction score
Actually, if you have a US Worldmark account, the only way to use the South Pacific resorts is to buy Travelshare which is a Wyndham add-on product that can only be purchased by buying at very expensive retail prices.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Actually, if you have a US Worldmark account, the only way to use the South Pacific resorts is to buy Travelshare which is a Wyndham add-on product that can only be purchased by buying at very expensive retail prices.

I didn't know! I just tried on WM website and I seem to be able to book SP resorts within 11 months window. Then I realized that I was only able to book as fax time at 8 cents/point. Still not bad though...

Last edited:

hrmoreau

Reaction score
That's because you have been grandfathered into the South Pacific resorts as a result of buying before December 5, 2006. Anyone who purchased after that date (like the OP) would not have use of these resorts unless they purchased Travelshare.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have WorldMark + Affiliate (WM+A) credits since we purchased our US account before 5NOV2006, and I can reserve the AU resorts up to 11 months in advance, with either credits or fax time.

Persia: I will ask some of our Australian owners on wmowners.com to come here to reply to you regarding where to purchase WMSP.

Last edited: