• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Seattle - what to see

MON2REY

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am a native of Seattle and still enjoy going to the Ballard Locks whenever in town. Also, a drive through the University of Washington campus is nice, especially if it is a clear day and you can stop at Rainier Vista to take in the beautiful view. Also, if you go to the Space Needle I would suggest making a reservation for lunch or dinner. There is a minimum charge per person at the restaurant ($25 for lunch, $32 for dinner) but afterward you can go up to the observation deck. If you only go to the observation deck it still costs you $22 to go up and you have to wait in line forever. With a reservation you have a designated time for the restaurant and there is no line (and no additional charge for the elevator ride).

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Ann-Marie

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Summit @ Massunetten, Sheraton Desert Oasis
I just looked up the menu for the restaurant in the Space Needle. Rediculously expensive and limited choices. Not worth it.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I just looked up the menu for the restaurant in the Space Needle. Rediculously expensive and limited choices. Not worth it.

People don't eat at the Space Needle because of its cuisine.

Last edited:

Ann-Marie

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Summit @ Massunetten, Sheraton Desert Oasis
Is it really worth it to go to the top of the space needle? And if so, is it better during the day or at night?

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Is it really worth it to go to the top of the space needle? And if so, is it better during the day or at night?

It's one of those things you have to do at least once. :D I've only been up during the day, so I would say day is best as you can see more.

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe

If you're eating, request a window table when you arrive and try to time it so you're eating during sunset. Sunset is also a nice time to be on the observation deck (spend time a little before, and a little after). Then down to the waterfront for a ride on the ferris wheel.