• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Williamsburg, Kings Plantation or Kingsgate

stugy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've had a request in for awhile for a 3 bedroom at Kings Plantation. I just had spinal surgery and cannot do steps so that is why we requested a 3 bedroom for a party of 4 or 5. this is for early October. Yesterday I was perusing and looked over Kingsgate and thought maybe I should consider a 2 bedroom there with a request for ground floor unit. In addition to some touristy things I want to be able to sit on the porch (Kings Plantation)or balcony Kingsgate and enjoy the weather and view.
so what do you all think. I called Kings Plantation and all 2 bedrooms have the bedrooms on the second floor.......so
Pat
:shrug:

wackymother

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I own at King's Creek...is that where you have the request in? I think all the 3br there are Cottages. That's a 1br/2br lockoff. The 1br side is small, but the br is on the ground floor, and if you are with friends on the 2br side, you will all have plenty of room to spread out in the big kitchen, dr, and living room over there. Also the porch is very nice. But pls check w King's Creek, bc I remember climbing stairs to get to the entrance on the 2br side. Maybe there's a flat entrance on the 1 br side?

We've also stayed at Kingsgate. I'm afraid I can't remember if there are stairs or not.

We stayed at Powhatan recently and maybe you would like to consider that. Beautiful grounds and a pretty nice restaurant. I think their 4 brs are a 2 br downstairs and a 2br upstairs. Can't remember if there's a couple of steps to get in...better give them a call.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kings Creek Resort Floor Plans

I called Kings Plantation and all 2 bedrooms
have the bedrooms on the second floor.......so
Pat
:shrug:

The cottages are built in three distinctive styles!

The Chesapeake, The York and The James — each cottage is detached and has three bedrooms, a living room, dining room, dual kitchens, 3 1⁄2 baths.

Most units have 2 bedrooms upstairs - but - some have two bedrooms
in what I would call the basement. Ask for one without exterior steps.

http://www.kingscreekresort.net/cottages.html