• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham platinum quarterly update is here

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dear CLUB WYNDHAM® Platinum Owner,

Platinum CLUB WYNDHAM Owner From the moment you drive up to a CLUB WYNDHAM property, we expect that your first impression - from the landscaping and at-your-service attitude to the well-appointed living space and amenities - will bring a smile to your face. We want you to forget all about your everyday responsibilities and simply enjoy your leisure time with those you cherish most.

It goes without saying that our valued owner base is the wind in our sails that keeps us moving forward and delivering on our promise to create memorable vacations. By providing superior service and going that extra mile, our dedicated associates strive to help make your onsite experience the best it can be.

Each year we take pride in recognizing those resort leaders who go above and beyond to ensure your stay is as memorable as your first vacation with us. These leaders show sustained excellence in meeting - and exceeding - your needs, while providing an environment that supports our core values and Company goals. I am honored to recognize those leaders at our annual Cornerstone Conference this May, where we'll celebrate individual successes, share innovative ideas, and begin to lay the groundwork to ensure your future vacations are the best they can be.

Looking to the months ahead, I'm happy to share that construction recently kicked off with a groundbreaking ceremony at our Margaritaville Vacation Club® property in St. Thomas. We were joined by Governor John P. de Jongh, Jr. and other local dignitaries, and words can't describe how excited I am to see our vision begin to take shape. The beachfront property will undergo renovations in phases throughout the next three years, with an anticipated opening in early 2015.

I am also pleased with the initial feedback we've received about our new internal exchange program - WYNDHAM Club Pass℠. Set to launch in June, this program enables you to explore resorts outside of your home club without going through an external exchange company. It's just one more way to show our commitment to providing opportunities that will maximize your ownership with us.

Finally, I look forward to seeing many of you at the upcoming Annual Owner Meeting in May here in Orlando. I know you'll enjoy the new venue and program we have planned, and if you're unable to join us, I encourage you to register now at clubwyndham.com for the webcast available on May 2.

Without a doubt, 2014 is going to be an exceptional year and I'm excited about the great opportunities coming your way. Sincerely,

Franz Hanning

Franz Hanning