• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kids Club Grand Bliss Nuevo Vallarta

fluke

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the NV Grand Bliss kids club? Curious about the cost and how it worked.

mikenk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe Villa
Does anyone have any experience with the NV Grand Bliss kids club? Curious about the cost and how it worked.

I am there now - will try to get info. I have never heard of a Kids Club for GB.

There is a Kids Club out at Luxxe 4 that is an enclosed pool area that seems to have a lot of children focused activities. I assume that would be exclusive to Luxxe.

There is the Kid's zone at the Grand Mayan (right next to the GB) open to GB that is just a part of the pool area (large area) that is targeted for small children. No additional cost

For older kids, there are planned activities every hour all day at each resort at no cost.

Mike

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there cost for the grand luxxe kid club? We will be there at the grand luxxe christmas 2015. Thanks

fluke

TUG Member
Reaction score
The grand Bliss web site (official) describes a kids club as an amenity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikenk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe Villa
Is there cost for the grand luxxe kid club? We will be there at the grand luxxe christmas 2015. Thanks

On my walk this morning, I stopped and got info on the Luxxe KZ; will try to get by the one at GM later.

The Luxxe KZ is for Luxxe only. It is basically a child care facility for ages 5-12 with planned activities all day (8-4) based on ages. costs are 250 pesos for 2 meals, 200 pesos for one meal; 150p for no meals (for chubby kids I guess). It seemed quite enclosed and safe just by looking.

They indicated the one in the GM was similar which seemed different from what I remembered. They also said there was not one at the GB but the GM one would work fine for folks at GB.

Mike

Last edited:

mikenk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Luxxe Villa
The grand Bliss web site (official) describes a kids club as an amenity.

OK, on the way back from the beach stopped by the Grand Mayan KZ.

Basically similar to Luxxe except not as upscale (as if the kids care) from 9-5:30 day care (5-12) for 150 pesos including lunch - open to all including Mayan Palace. Seems like a hellova deal to me.

They also have as does the Luxxe I believe, 2 or 3 nights day care for 200p from 7-10:30pm.

At the GM, there is also a large family part of the pool with very shallow water and kid thingees to play with - quite nice. i don't think the Luxxe had that - just a fun day care.

I did verify - nothing at GB.

Mike