• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

anyone hear of 'Resorts anytime'

Liliana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi I am in HHI and went to the presentation for 'RESORTS ANYTIME'. It is maintenance free and rtu perpetual usage. You pay what you use only..supposedly inventory is what's out on RCI and II. You pay anywhere from $160-$600 per rental - Most of the inventory I saw was $340, obviously it's a glance at the screen. Also included are 12 houses on the beach which you have access to 3 times per year for the same price plus unlimited rentals per year. No exchange fee since you don't own a property. And no guest certificate either. Has anyone heard of them?

TIA,
Liliana.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Vacation Clubs are not highly regarded around here. You have no underlying deeded ownership so if they go under, they have your upfront membership money and you have nothing.

These clubs usually offer the leftovers from various exchange companies - it's not worth paying a high membership fee for.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
What Denise wisely said. Do not get suckered into what is usually (99% +) a rip off of very little real value.

Liliana

TUG Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone..

It's what I kept thinking, I have nothing if I trade in my TS for this membership, as nice as it sounded. It just sounded too good to be true get rid of the MF and in 2 years (split it with a friend) I would have it paid off. But trying to get any info on this company hasn't been easy - yes a few bad reviews - some retracted but nothing else. As usual the salesperson is very convincing. I will rescind and get everything back and go another route to help with MF's. I know there's a sticky somewhere here on how to sell rci points.

billymach4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please refrain from attending Sales tours. This will cure any possible temptation.