• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Going rate for Club Wyndham Access Points

mjr0483

Reaction score
Is there a simple formula for value of Club Wyndham Access points on resale?
penny/point? Half?

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Is there a simple formula for value of Club Wyndham Access points on resale?

penny/point? Half?

It depends on the size of the contract, but the last few completed sales I've seen have been ,8-.9 cents per point.

Last edited:

CruiseGuy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Bonnet Creek, and Royal Vista
I'm guessing you mean .8 - .9 cents per point.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I'm guessing you mean .8 - .9 cents per point.

Take a look at completed auctions in eBay for Wyndham Access. 210,000 points for about $2000., and 154,000 for $1400. I did mean .08/.09. I've fixed my earlier post.

Last edited:

mjr0483

Reaction score
Per point not per 1000. I guess you could say it that way. 8 cents per point sounds high. So 105,000 contract is worth $8,400?

I am thinking something in the 600,000 range.

mjr0483

Reaction score
I have lots of patience for a bargain. I just don't know the going rate and what a good bargain is and when to jump.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Timing and patience. They have been few and far between lately and several tuggers have been waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for them to appear. I believe there is pent up demand and not a lot of supply right now.

At this point, anything south of a penny a point is probably not bad, especially for a decent sized contract like you're looking for. the real small ones will go for less just because the closing and transfer fees eat up all the value.