• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Registry Collection

Keep Traveling

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying a property that trades with the registry collection.

Does any know any good properties that you can buy resale and get in there?

KT

drguy

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Grand Mayan trades with them. Transfer fee is high.

lisae

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sunset Cove in Marco Island trades through Registry and it is one of the least expensive ways to get into the system.

[Balance of post delete as advertising. Please review the Posting Rules. -- Makai Guy, BBS Administrator]

Last edited by a moderator:

travelguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
You should search these forums for Registry Collection posts including the opinions of current and former owners. The feedback that I've seen has not been good. I looked into Registry several years ago and quickly decided not to pursue it. I was also put off by the fact that Registry was owned by RCI.

My advice is to do your due diligence including the owners comments on this board. Good luck!

Tropical lady

Reaction score
This is the first time that I have read a questionable review concerning TRC. They are the upper tier of RCI and handle a more luxury type of resort/villa/house. You can only access them through a membership with certain timeshare resorts. Yes, they do charge more, but the services available and resort directory is much different than RCI. They do have RCI's inventory too, if you want.
Some other forums only have good reviews and experiences to report. While I did not get a chance to use them, they were very knowledgable over the phone and helped me at that time by recommending that I not deposit a week since the resort I wanted only had rare availability. I appreciated that.
Also, in addition to the Grand Mayan, the Grand Bliss level also trades with TRC.

travelguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
While I did not get a chance to use them, they were very knowledgable over the phone and helped me at that time by recommending that I not deposit a week since the resort I wanted only had rare availability.

This is the same experience that's been discussed in the "Non Traditional Interval Ownership" forum. Very limited availability for exchanges, if any.

The concept of an upper tier exchange system is great but either there is little participation by TRC owners or RCI is taking most of the deposits.