• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Directory

regatta333

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Long Wharf, Wyndham points, Vistana Westin Kierland
Aren't we overdue for a new directory?

Cheryl20772

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't Know. We were told at the parking pass desk at Beach Street Cottages last week that it wasn't going to be printed anymore.

That was to persuade us to attend a meeting to see what else is being taken away from us, but we said no and didn't go.

Watching to see what others report. :shrug:

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Don't Know. We were told at the parking pass desk at Beach Street Cottages last week that it wasn't going to be printed anymore.

Hey, I was at Beach Street last week too! The guy wasn't happy when I told him I wasn't interested in attending an update.

CruiseGuy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Bonnet Creek, and Royal Vista
Even if they aren't going to make a printed version available to everyone, they should have an online version that is updated regularly.

Cheryl20772

TUG Member
Reaction score
Scott, it was a perfect week at the beach. We had a whole house, so the grand kids could run the stairs between units. I wonder if everyone knows that the upstairs unit has more room there? It appears the stairwell takes a chunk out of the downstairs kitchen. There's no pantry closet in the downstairs kitchen and a smaller dining area.

We had a woman (Dwan) check us in and I know she was disappointed, but too bad, so sad. I was not buying her line that things are being 'taken away' from us owners. Going to an 'update' meeting wouldn't change anything if they were taking things away...just make us angry and spoil our vacation. Updates do that anyway :D

Cheryl20772

TUG Member
Reaction score
Even if they aren't going to make a printed version available to everyone, they should have an online version that is updated regularly.
We were told that there are new properties being added all the time which make the printed copy too quickly obsolete. So when was the online version last updated????

Let me answer my own question. There's a link on the member page to a Directory Supplement

There's no date on it, but it says:
This is a supplement to the 2014-2015 CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Member’s Directory. In the event of a
conflict between the directory and this supplement, this supplement will supersede the directory.

There aren't any new resorts listed in the supplement, so I guess those are less important than the rules changes.
Oh, and there is still a link on that page for ordering a print copy of the Directory.

Last edited:

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Scott, it was a perfect week at the beach. We had a whole house, so the grand kids could run the stairs between units. I wonder if everyone knows that the upstairs unit has more room there? It appears the stairwell takes a chunk out of the downstairs kitchen. There's no pantry closet in the downstairs kitchen and a smaller dining area.

Yes, there was a wonderful breeze all week and watching the fireworks from the beach was great. We were in an upstairs unit, 23B.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
you can still request a printed one under the members log-in.

got mine 4 weeks ago.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry sorry. I see now that it's for that weird Club Wyndham Discovery product. It was the first one I saw with 2016, and just realized the mistake. FAIL!:crash:

Oh wow I see that now. They sure make it look like the full directory, don't they?