• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Azul Sensatori Mexico by Karisma

classiclincoln

TUG Member
Reaction score
While sitting in the Heraklion Airport at zero dark thirty this morning waiting for the flight home from a week on Crete, happened to check II and grabbed a 1 BR Xmas week (12/24 - 12/31) at the resort. Anyone been there?

scottandmonica

TUG Member
Reaction score
yes, we have been there.. last Feb. We ended up purchasing a membership with this resort... after 6 days of indulging in their GOURMET INCLUSIVE it wasn't a hard sell.. perhaps the tequila helped as well..
I can not say enough about this amazing property and everything that we experienced while we were there. Clean is a understatement.. this place was over the top 5 star. and when they say GOURMET INCLUSIVE... they mean it.. food was first class everywhere and the drinks were top shelf and flowing. When we visited they mentioned that they were 100% full, but it did not ever feel crowded.. lots of space everywhere, lots of loungers, lots of room at the several swim up bars.

We are excited to be returning again next Feb for another week.. you will LOVE this place.:hi:

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
How does one find discounted meal plans for this resort? We'd like to go but not at $150 per person per day for food. TIA

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Sfx often has specials. The last one needed about two weeks ago for travel through December . It brings the ai down to $184 for 2 per night for 7 days with a $500 resort credit and a $299 booking fee (but no TS deposit required).

You can also look into renting from an owner but I don't think you will be able to go below $90 plan.

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to use an AC that expires in February, and wondering if I can find a less expensive way to purchase the meal plan. I'm not a member of SFX; do I have to be to see these offers?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I doubt you will find any specials going through II or rci.

You have to be a member to use the Sfx deals but it's free to join as gold and you don't have to deposit anything for that special. You can see it at sfx-resorts.com and then click on the specials tab and scroll down.

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for that information! They have a 90 day free Platinum membership which I applied for and there is a 24 hour waiting period for them to approve my membership application. I love TUG and its members!

classiclincoln

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have to tell you, I'm starting to get concerned about this trip. The customer service I'm getting from the resort SUCKS. I emailed them to get a price for the all inclusive fee for our specific unit & check in date. Got a generic email with the rate chart. Called customer service, got the information, gave my credit card number and was told I'd get an email confirmation in a few minutes. 2 days later, no confirmation, so I called and asked for a supervisor. None available (what??) and was told I would get a call back. Still waiting for the call back over a week later. If this is the customer service we're getting BEFORE we check in, what's it gonna be like when we get there (assuming they know we actually paid for the all inclusive fee)? While we haven't checked in yet and I may be jumping the gun, but like I said, I got a bad feeling about this place based on their horrible customer service.....

classiclincoln

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving Wednesday morning. Looking forward to a week of sun and beach. Decided to take the camel ride, speedboat trip and swimming with the sea lions. Should be fun.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving Wednesday morning. Looking forward to a week of sun and beach. Decided to take the camel ride, speedboat trip and swimming with the sea lions. Should be fun.

So Stu am I missing something??? I didn't know that there are camel rides in Mexico--my bad. Have a great trip, we are off to Aruba on Monday.

classiclincoln

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so today I get a call from Theresa again. She tells me she’s sorry she won’t be able to be there when we check in since we changed our arrival date. What? She told me that she got notification that we pushed our arrival date back 2 days and are now only staying 5 days. I reviewed the II confirmation and wanted to know who made the change. She said she didn’t know. I then proceeded to tell her how unhappy I was with all the problems up to now, including what happened when I tried to call her back after her last call. She apologized and told me that she’s been with the resort for 8 years and has no idea why that happened and everyone should know her. She assured me there would not be any problems when we arrive. Five minutes later, she calls back and tells me that my wife Michelle called in on November 19th and changed the arrival date. When I told her my wife’s name is not Michelle, she was silent. She then asked me if my name was Olerton (or something like that) to which I replied no, and told her my name. “Oh, we must have the wrong number, there won’t be any problems with your arrival.” Geez, what are we in for….

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yikes, I can see how that might make you a bit nervous.
I'd just have your II reservation in hand and their number handy in case there are problems. Not sure about II, but if you call RCI immediately when checking in if there's an issue, they normally try to fix it.

OTOH, it could be these two issues were simply staff goof-ups and you'll have a great time. Hope you do! From what I've been reading, this place is first class, so I'd be interested in knowing how it went when you get back. Never done AI--not sure I ever will, but sounds tempting.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
Stu, good luck with your vacation. I hope it all works out and you have a great time. If you want to go off of property to some excellent restaurants, send me a PM. We spend about 3/4 weeks a year in that area.