• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE - Liki Tiki Village in Orlando, FL (Week 25)

Dcuellar

Reaction score
The timeshare was purchased from Island One Resorts, now Diamond international. Here are the details:

Liki Tiki Village
Orlando, FL
Week 25
Bi-Annual
Maintenance - $450-$550
1 Bedroom
Odd Year Fixed Week
3,600 points available now set to expire April 30, 2014.
Fees are yearly.

Trying to give this timeshare away for free. I can no longer afford it. Please PM me if interested. Reply to this message if you need more info. Will go through TUG recommended person to transfer ownership.

Thanks,

Danilo

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
The timeshare was purchased from Island One Resorts, now Diamond international. Here are the details:

Liki Tiki Village
Orlando, FL
Week 25
Bi-Annual
Maintenance - $450-$550

Trying to give this timeshare away for free. I can no longer afford it. Please PM me if interested. Reply to this message if you need more info. Will go through TUG recommended person to transfer ownership.

Thanks,

Danilo

What size unit is this and are the MFs billed every year or every other year?
Thanks.

Dcuellar

Reaction score
Wow, I left out a lot of info on my original post. Sorry about that.

I updated the original post with the info.

This is the only timeshare I've owned so this may sound like a duh, but weeks can be upgraded to bigger rooms, used at different resorts nationally and internationally and also traded for cruises. The fees are usually less than 200 to do these.

Let me know if there is anything else.

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for the additional info.

That size unit won't work for me at this time. Good luck in your efforts here.

Dcuellar

Reaction score
I still have this up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Dcuellar

Reaction score
Loan has been satisfied. I'm just trying to be rid of it. I've only used it once.

dwojo

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Get in touch with the HOA and developer to see if they will take a the deed back.

shanew

Reaction score
time share

Am I missing something it's going on 2016 the m/f are only paid to 2014 am I reading that right

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Am I missing something it's going on 2016 the m/f are only paid to 2014 am I reading that right

This thread was started in early 2014 so that's were it stood then.

If interested in it you could try to contact the OP by clicking on the blue usere name.

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
thats a nice place and has a great pool area.. So i understand they are a diamond resort now.. is this in the US club only or how does that work now.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

When you use the search function, be sure you look at the date of the posts you are pulling up.

Also - posting a question in the thread is fine, but many times the poster hasn't been on TUG for months or weeks, so they won't see your post.

The best way to contact someone is to click on their blue user name and send them an email and/or private message.