• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone going to Puerto Vallarta this winter?

DonnaD

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Hello Tuggers,
We are looking for Tuggers who will be in Puerto Vallarta between 1/8 and 3/12 who might like to meet up at the marina for lunch or dinner. We will be at Club Regina during that period. Hope to make more friends and meet up with those we have gotten to meet previously.

We are looking forward to the blue sky and sunshine again. Ohio winter sky is gray and drab.

Hasta luego, Amigos!
DonnaD:wave:

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Puerto Vallarta get together.

Let's plan a get together Karen. Hopefully some other Tuggers will join us too.
The marina restaurants are always a good meeting place.
DonnaD

garzagoer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Count us in. We are arriving Jan. 13 and staying til the 23. Gonna be at Garza Blanca for a few days then in to the Mayan for a week.
We enjoy spending most of our time kicking around in PVR, lunch or dinner sounds fun.
Down to the last month to go, and can't hardly wait to get out of Alberta for a while!

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
see you in PV

Sounds great. We look forward to the sunny blue skies and warm weather. Will you be next door to Westin at Mayan Palace? We will be neighbors at Club Regina.
DonnaD

JVT

Reaction score
HELLO Vallarta TUGgers

Hello Tuggers,
We are looking for Tuggers who will be in Puerto Vallarta between 1/8 and 3/12 who might like to meet up at the marina for lunch or dinner. We will be at Club Regina during that period. Hope to make more friends and meet up with those we have gotten to meet previously.

We are looking forward to the blue sky and sunshine again. Ohio winter sky is gray and drab.

Hasta luego, Amigos!

HI! This will be our first time in PVR. I'll be going in late Jan with a two and a three year old. We are still considering what timeshare resort (or hotel) we will be staying at. I've been talking to some renters in our marketplace.

What part of town do you suggest? Ideally, we would be by the beach but not far from town. Being able to walk to food, shopping and a nice beach without a cab/bus would be perfect.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Zib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Donna, We met last year when Ron & Joan brought us over to meet you. We'll be at Mayan Palace on Marina on Feb 27 to March 6th so might drop in on you. Joan and Ron aren't coming this year. I'm so sad as we have met them there every year for quite a few years but they have other plans for Feb this year. Won't be quite the same without them. Hope to see you Zibby

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Tuggers,

Hasta luego, Amigos!

We'll be at the Grand Luxxe/Bliss/Mayan from 1/9/15-1/16/15. Technicaly we're in Nuevo Vallarta, but we'll be taking a food tour (Vallarta Eats) in PVR on Tuesday I believe.

--Kevin

flexible

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Tuggers,
We are looking for Tuggers who will be in Puerto Vallarta between 1/8 and 3/12 who might like to meet up at the marina for lunch or dinner. We will be at Club Regina. DonnaD:wave:

Would love to join you. We are in PV until March.

garzagoer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. We look forward to the sunny blue skies and warm weather. Will you be next door to Westin at Mayan Palace? We will be neighbors at Club Regina.
DonnaD

Hi Donna,
We are staying at the Sea Garden this time but will definetly be checking out the marina area where the Westin is. Hope to see you there. :banana:

taffy19

Reaction score
Hi Donna, we also met last year and any time is OK for us to meet up again in the marina for lunch or dinner. We will miss Ron and Joan this year but they are meeting other TUGgers in FL. :)

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Puerto Vallarta gatherings

Great to know we can meet so many Tuggers at the marina. We can connect thru Tug to set up meetings once we are there. Can't wait too see you all.
Donna and Tim:wave::cheer:

travs2

TUG Member
Reaction score
PV

Hi:cheer: We will be in Nuevo from January 30-March 15th. Would love to meet everyone over at the marina. Keep in touch!:hi:

Zib

TUG Member
Reaction score
travs2

Hi We'll be in Nuevo Feb 6 to 20th Grand Mayan and then Flamingos.
Maybe the ones in Nuevo can meet there, too?

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
WE are here now but leaving friday morning.. early..BUT will be back in Feb, for a few weeks 22nd to March 7, so maybe then..
:hi:

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Puerto Vallarta now

Hello Tug Friends!
We arrived yesterday to beautiful weather. We left Ohio's windchill factor of -14 none too soon. I am sitting on our balcony watching the horizontal rainbow stripes of sunset and listening to the gentle waves lap the shore. Music to my ears as I sit comfortably in short sleeves. Almost heaven... Anyone want to meet at marina this weekend? Let me know.
Hasta luego, Amigos!

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Villa Vera and Sunday

Hi Karen,
We will go to Mass on the beach at 11:00 am Sunday right at our resort. We could meet up afterward. If you want to come to Club Regina, you are welcome and we can walk across and show you Villa Vera. It is lovely but faces marina outlet, not the beach. Guests have use of Club Regina pools and beach if they so wish. We have not stayed there ourselves but I believe they have good rental rates. Do you want to meet at Club Regina?
It will be nice to see you again!
Donna

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
See you at the Beach Mass!

see you in morning at Mass on the beach.
Donna

taffy19

Reaction score
Donna, is it possible to give a little longer lead time for a get-together? :eek:

DonnaD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Puerto Vallarta gathering

We will be happy to meet with any Tuggers at marina or you are also welcome to come to Club Regina near marina, whenever you will be available. Just let me know. My email is donnadanne@yahoo.com. We look forward to seeing you!
Donna

flexible

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi:cheer: We will be in Nuevo from January 30-March 15th. Would love to meet everyone over at the marina. Keep in touch!:hi:

Hi travs2,
Where are you staying at Nuevo.
We are at Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta until February 14.
Then VelaVallarta.com February 14-28.
Another Tugger suggested meeting me for breakfast yesterday morning at the Grand Mayan Samba but I didn't check TUG until lunch. There are probably quite a few other TUGgers in Nuevo now.
Please PM if you want to get together in Nuevo before February 14.
kind regards,
flexible

gvic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi travs2,
Where are you staying at Nuevo.
We are at Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta until February 14.
Then VelaVallarta.com February 14-28.
Another Tugger suggested meeting me for breakfast yesterday morning at the Grand Mayan Samba but I didn't check TUG until lunch. There are probably quite a few other TUGgers in Nuevo now.
Please PM if you want to get together in Nuevo before February 14.
kind regards,
flexible

Hello TUGGERS... I love the poolside Samba's in Grand Mayan and would encourage other TUGGERS to join us (Gary & Phyllis) for Champagne Buffet Breakfast at Grand Mayan's Samba's Restaurant @ 7:45am. on this Saturday-1/31/2015..... 161pesos ($10.81US) before 8:00am.
Source : http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=161&From=MXN&To=USD

Let me "know" if you are coming and I will reserve a table. Happy Traveling, gvic

Last edited: