• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free: Vacation Village At Parkway triennial 74000 RCI POINTS Low Fee

dominidude

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free to a good home:

One 2 bedroom unit (sleeps 8), full kitchen, 2 baths.

2014 Maintenance fees: $768 every three years (includes 629 maintenance fees and 139 taxes)
Maintenance fees next due date: 01/01/2017
Usage: triennial
RCI points: 74000 points, which are deposited into your RCI points account at the rate of 24666 points per year.

Owning this resort is great if you plan to visit Orlando, FL.

This resort offers a shuttle to/from Disney, Universal, Seaworld.

You will need an RCI points membership.

This ownership is also great if you plan to just exchange. There are many great resorts for which you need 24666 RCI points or less for a full week.

This ownership also gives you 1 free Vacation Village accommodation certificate a year (which I have used to reserve a week at Massanutten Woodstone, Historic Powhatan Resort, among others). You only have to pay a fee of anywhere from $250-300 for a 2 bdr unit. You can only use the accommodation certificate for reservations within 45 days of check in. Any reservations using the AC does not fall under 1-in-4 rules because this is generally excess inventory, although you can get lucky and get a red week with it if you keep your eyes peeled.

http://www.vacationvillageresorts.com/VVR/vacation_village_parkway/

Free Wifi and Parking.

Reason for wanting out: I have too many RCI points (or not enough vacation time :cool:).

Title Transfer: Purchaser to pay all transfer fees to LT Transfers.

Last edited:

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since VVP is affiliated with Great Eastern Resorts does this ownership get you around the 1 in 4 rules at the resorts owned by Great Eastern?

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Vacation Village At Parkway Is Outstanding.

RCI points: 74000 points, which are deposited into your RCI points account at the rate of 24666 points per year.
We gave away 1 like that -- also another Vacation Village At Parkway triennial unit worth 55,000 points delivered at the rate of 18,500 points per year.

After we gave those away, we sprang for an eBay Vacation Village At Parkway triennial unit worth 92,500 points delivered at the rate of 30,833 points per year. We still have that 1.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

dominidude

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since VVP is affiliated with Great Eastern Resorts does this ownership get you around the 1 in 4 rules at the resorts owned by Great Eastern?

I'm not sure if you are talking about Massannutten.

This ownership does not get you out of the 1 in 4 exchange rule into Massanutten. Only a Massanutten (and some Wilderness presidential) ownership does that.

However, the cheapest way to go into Massanutten is by renting, not owning or exchanging (if you need more info on that, PM me).

This ownership also gives you 1 free Vacation Village accommodation certificate a year (which I have used to reserve a week at Massanutten Woodstone, Historic Powhatan Resort, among others). You only have to pay a fee of anywhere from $250-300 for a 2 bdr unit. You can only use the accommodation certificate for reservations within 45 days of check in. The AC does not fall under the Massanutten 1-in-4 rule.

Last edited:

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are talking about Massannutten.

This ownership does not get you out of the 1 in 4 exchange rule into Massanutten. Only a Massanutten (and some Wilderness presidential) ownership does that.

However, the cheapest way to go into Massanutten is by renting, not owning or exchanging (if you need more info on that, PM me).

This ownership also gives you 1 free Vacation Village accommodation certificate a year (which I have used to reserve a week at Massanutten Woodstone, Historic Powhatan Resort, among others). You only have to pay a fee of anywhere from $250-300 for a 2 bdr unit. You can only use the accommodation certificate for reservations within 45 days of check in. The AC does not fall under the Massanutten 1-in-4 rule.

Thanks for the info. I was speaking of Massanutten. I live about 2 hours away and I often catch their last calls and extra vacations but have exchanged in at 5000-7500 points a few times.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
what cycle is this ownership A,B or C

I own an A and a C If yours is a B Im interested

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
send Mary at LT transfers your deed, the estopple and my name and let her know to send the bills to me She knows me and will call for any additional info they need

Im not interested in the rci points so use them up if you can

Thanks,, Its not often I can draw an inside straight

dominidude

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will do. Since the issue is that I have too many points, the 2017 points will be there, the 2016 points are gone.