• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SHELL member confused by II website

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
So far, I am not impressed. When I try to use Shell's website or II website, I discover there is nothing available to tell me how many points it will take to exchange into an II resort. So, I blindly pick a resort to exchange into and the first response is pick the size of the unit. I have gone thru this several times and can never get beyond size of the unit portion. Can anyone help me with the navigation on the website?

I have been on hold for a total of 25 minutes on two phone calls and the first call was finally picked up by someone in London.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you are on Interval, click on Exchange, then My Units. There is a link "SVC Points Chart" that gives the rundown. There is a pdf showing a simple points table based on room size and Travel Demand Index range (i.e., time of the year).

Attachments

• shell-points.pdf
    75.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
If you go to My Units, you should see how many points you have to use.

I search All Destinations and a long date range, which results in a substantial list of areas. Click on any area.

II is glitchy. You might have to click a few times on a resort to see all dates. It's really not the best.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
From geoand's post, it appears that the issue was not how many points available to use, but how many points required for exchange into a particular resort / unit size. I posted the shell points chart and explained how to get to it.

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
From geoand's post, it appears that the issue was not how many points available to use, but how many points required for exchange into a particular resort / unit size. I posted the shell points chart and explained how to get to it.

Thanks!!!! I don't think I would have found this without your help. Even with this information, it still took me several minutes to find the link for the chart.
I am not impressed with the website.