• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sudwala & VRS (Vacation Recreational Services)

JEFF H

Reaction score
VRS (Vacation Recreational Services (Pty) Ltd), This company is currently the management company of 23 timeshare resorts in SA and is taking over Sudwala.
Does anyone know what kind of reputation this company has?

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
VRS (Vacation Recreational Services ) Sudwala

has anyone verified this with niky at sudwala. I got info from them last week or so and it was still royal hospitality.

sent message to niky to verify.

catwgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I Received this last week

Edited to say: Sorry! I didn't see that this was already posted below.

DATE: - 02 MAY 2012
Dear Sudwala Lodge Member
RE: NEW MANAGING AGENTS – SUDWALA CHALETS SHARE BLOCK LIMITED
We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that after many successful years as director and shareholder of RHS, Niky Watt has decided to pursue other ventures, and as a result has sold her shares in RHS to another management company operating in the timeshare industry. The name of the new shareholder of RHS is a company called VRS (Vacation Recreational Services (Pty) Ltd), which company is currently the management company of 23 other timeshare resorts and as a result, brings with it a wealth of knowledge to build on the very successful work done by Niky and her team in the past. In addition thereto, Albert Rapp, the director and shareholder of Sudwalaskraal Complex (Pty) Ltd has also sold his shares to an entity, Lenian Trust, which operates within the Univision Group of companies. The new shareholder has various plans for the reinvention of the Kraal Complex and we look forward to positive results from this area as well.
VRS will operate under the RHS banner and the contact details are as follows:
Property Administration Division
Tel: 087 805 2500
Fax: 012 996 0556
Email: propertyadmin@oaks.co.za
Should you have any enquiries, please note that these will be dealt with from the relocated offices in Pretoria and the staff have been trained and informed as to the Sudwala Lodge operation. However, we do envisage that there will be a learning curve and we therefore request your patience and understanding should there be any queries during the hand over phase.
As a Board, we welcome Marjorie Forssman and her team and we look forward to them building on the success achieved to date by Niky and her team.
Please note that Cameron remains the Resort Manager and we wish him every success with his new supporting structure.
Regards
Board of Directors
Sudwala Chalets Share Block Limited

Last edited:

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
Sudwala is the last SA week we own. I sold or gave back two others, but kept this one since working with Niky to pay fees made it pretty easy. I hope it isn't time to let this one go too. I sure hope this company has a decent reputation.

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
that explains why no response from Niky. Guess she has moved on.

Well niky if you happen to read this post thanks for all the great years you have given to the owner of Sudwala Lodge. You will be missed and good luck going forward..

farewell :wave: