• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The NEW 8 Shell Resorts by Wyndham ...

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay, fellow Wyndham-ites ...

Just got my Shell Member email BLAST about the EXCITING 8 new resorts available to book using my Shell Vacation Club points:
Wyndham Palm Aire -- the golf course 6+ miles from any beach in South Florida
Wyndham Ocean Walk -- I own here - but a city I see is so like Atlantic City in NJ -- on the beach resort, but watch where you are 25 feet off resort property.
Wyndham Nashville -- dang, I own there and have NEVER been there.
Wyndham Cypress Palms -- have not looked or found that one yet in Orlando...

The other 4 resort ... I have even less interest ...

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay, fellow Wyndham-ites ...

Just got my Shell Member email BLAST about the EXCITING 8 new resorts available to book using my Shell Vacation Club points:
Wyndham Palm Aire -- the golf course 6+ miles from any beach in South Florida
Wyndham Ocean Walk -- I own here - but a city I see is so like Atlantic City in NJ -- on the beach resort, but watch where you are 25 feet off resort property.
Wyndham Nashville -- dang, I own there and have NEVER been there.
Wyndham Cypress Palms -- have not looked or found that one yet in Orlando...

The other 4 resort ... I have even less interest ...

Wow - sweet deal. I'll bet Shell owners are chomping at the bit for these tasty treats! Not quite a fair trade given the new Shell locations that Wyndham owners can book.

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
I booked Shell in AZ for Spring Training using my Wyndham points -- I had 3 reservations already using my Shell points...

No way would I as a Shell owner be happy with either Palm Aire or Ocean Walk ....

Okay, maybe I should go snooping on my Shell account and find out what is "bookable" and for "HOW many points"? Wonder if I can get 3 weeks in one booking using Shell?

Oh, crap --- my last Shell points just showed up in account ... 1300

Last edited:

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The full list of 8

Original email text:

Dear Shell Vacations Club owners,

At Shell Vacations Club, our goal is to deliver memorable vacation experiences through a host of beautiful destinations. We are excited to unveil eight stunning CLUB WYNDHAM® resorts are now available to you through SVC LifeStyles. Use your points to stay at these resorts, expanding your portfolio of vacation options.

You can book reservations at the resorts listed below for stays starting October 3, 2014.

• Wyndham Palm-Aire - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Wyndham Cypress Palms - Orlando, Florida
• Wyndham Pagosa - Pagosa Springs, Colorado
• Wyndham Nashville - Nashville, Tennessee
• Wyndham Ocean Walk - Daytona Beach, Florida
• Wyndham Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs - Steamboat Springs, Colorado
• Wyndham Sedona - Sedona, Arizona
• Wyndham Indio - Indio, California

For more information, visit the SVC LifeStyles page on your owner website.

Availability at these resorts is limited, so book your next incredible vacation today.

Sincerely,

Shell Vacations Club

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Lifestyles collection isn't available for resale owners, correct?

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Robert ... Yes, we can all read that the thread about what appeared in the Wyndham reservation system. I even posted on it.

This thread is about what has appeared in the SHELL RESERVATION SYSTEM ... some of us are members of BOTH SYSTEMS ...

ARE YOU a member of both? Are you a SHELL VACATION CLUB owner?

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Someone's account seems to have life styles available to it... not mentioning any names. :ignore:

Just because you can see the Lifestyles resorts in the points chart doesn't mean you can book them. Are you saying that Lifestyles resorts appears in a drop down that allows you to book online?

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just because you can see the Lifestyles resorts in the points chart doesn't mean you can book them. Are you saying that Lifestyles resorts appears in a drop down that allows you to book online?

No, not me. But I will ask that "someone else" if they can book.