• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Review

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good day Tuggers!

My family and I had the opportunity to stay at BC with check-in on May 29 and check-out June 4 (we've been out of the country on a mission trip since then, hence the delay in this review).

We stayed in a 3 BR Deluxe and was assigned Tower 5. Starting off we had a bit of a problem checking in. At check-in we were told we had room 390. So, we get all of our luggage up to 390 and the keys don't work. I walk back to the front desk and explain our problem and they make us new keys for room 390. I walk back to Tower 5, get to Room 390, and the key works....but there is another family already in the room!! So, I walk back to the front desk, explain the issue, they check out the room we are supposed to be assigned to and realize it is 690, not 390. They reissue keys for room 690, apologize profusely for the problems, AND issue us $60 in resort credits to be used at any of the resort restaurants. They also explained that they would contact Room 390 and take care of things. All of this was happening at 10:30-11:30pm.

Once we get to our room we are thoroughly impressed! We did have a "parking lot" view, but hey, we were there to enjoy Disney. I have to say, the 3 BR Deluxe is extremely spacious! Huge living area and dining area. The kitchen was an adequate size. The MBR was a bit smaller than I expected, but still very spacious. The MBR bathroom was VERY spacious. The other two bedrooms were slightly larger than I expected for "second and third" bedrooms. Of course, they had a spacious split bathroom. The washer/dryer got a lot of use from us during the week!

The next morning we spent time at the resort before heading to the Disney Parks...wow, were we impressed. Walking right out the back door of Tower 5 we were greeted with the larger of the two lazy rivers. The theming was done very well and we all had a blast! We raced off to the parks that afternoon not having moved far from the lazy river.

Wednesday morning we spent at the resort and enjoyed "pool hopping" with the kids. We hit every pool and every waterslide, including the awesomely themed slide at Tower 6. The walk around the lake was beautiful! We had some friends of ours meet us down there and our families truly enjoyed the resort!

By Wednesday our children did not want to leave the resort to go to the parks! I was flabbergasted! BUT, BC is truly that great of a resort. We are planning on going back in March and plan on spending more time at the resort than at any parks (we do want to hit Universal on the next trip). BC is EASILY a resort you could stay and not leave and have a VERY enjoyable, and inexpensive, vacation!

That said, we are in LOVE with this style of vacationing. I have a large family, 5 children (and my mom was with us on this trip), and it was very difficult to cram everyone into a standard hotel room with any idea of comfort....this has opened a whole new world of vacationing for us. We have rooms rented in Panama City in October, Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving, and BC in March.

Other than the snafu at check-in, there were no other major problems. I will say, however, that they were re-tarring the parking lots behind Tower 5 the week we were there....during a HIGH week where parking was already at a premium I'm not sure the timing was right....sections of the parking lots were closed while they tried to get all the cars out of that area over several days, forcing everyone to park in the parking garage between Tower 4 and 5...which is just an inconvenience.

Anyone looking forward to staying at BC, well, you are in for a TREAT! Expect your kids to want to stay more at the resort...which works out well on the wallet!

Blessings!

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wonderful, thank you!