• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Country Club Villas, Myrtle Beach, SC

Becky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Polynesian, DVC AKL Jambo House, Foxrun, Fairways of the Mountains, Blue Ridge Village, Treetops, Gatlinburg Town Square, and Waterside.
Unit is free except for closing costs. Have used this week for numerous years to trade into other resorts. Need to downsize. 1 Bedroom at Country Club Villas managed by SPM in Myrtle Beach, SC. Week 29 but checkin date is for Week 28. This resort uses a different calendar. A week ahead.

Can be deposited with RCI or Interval International.

Mfs were $490 for 2015. Usage still available for 2015 or can start 2016. MFs will have to be paid if new owner wants 2015 usage.

Closing can be done for less than $150 plus $75 transfer fee.

Email or pm me with any questions.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Becky - it would be much better to put the name of the resort in your title.

FREE: Country Club Villas, Myrtle Beach, SC

You can put all the details in the body of your message.

If you want to change your title, slice on EDIT - then ADVANCED EDIT

Becky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Polynesian, DVC AKL Jambo House, Foxrun, Fairways of the Mountains, Blue Ridge Village, Treetops, Gatlinburg Town Square, and Waterside.
Thank you. I am not going to put free in the heading, though. About a year ago I did that and wanted the new owner to pay for closing. Someone on Tug let me know that it was not free if the closing was not paid for too.

Don't want to start that again.

Thanks.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I disagree with people who say it's not free if you want them to pay for closing - those are nitpickers.

Many, many post ask the new owner to pay for transfer fees, however, you might find a taker faster, if you do pay the fees, and they aren't that high.

dominidude

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Becky,
I looking for MB timeshare. How many people does this TS sleep? I'm looking for one that sleeps 6 people.

Becky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
One bedroom. Sleeps four. Wish it was larger. Thanks.

Becky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still available. Good trader in RCI.

Becky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

ninjoe

Reaction score
Country Club Villas

Is your TS still available?

Becky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It is sold. Thank you.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Becky... Hi!!! How the heck are ya? So how many TPUs do u get if depositing with RCI? Let me know if sale falls thru...thx!

Last edited: