• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Cypress Palms - 84K points

Renny30

TUG Member
Reaction score
84K annual points in Orlando. Monthly maintenance $44.10. If you don't own any Wyndham points the maintenance will be a few dollars more. I estimate $50.91 monthly, because your program fees will be higher at $128. My fees are based on all my points.

All 2016 points available. New owner will take over maintenance fees upon transfer.

Buyer to pay $299 Wyndham transfer fee and closing cost. I've used Legal Timeshare Transfer successfully in the past. They are very reasonable at $125 plus postage. http://www.lttransfers.com/

Sorry I can't answer any questions about the resort. I've never stayed there. I've used the points for other Wyndham vacations.

Contract Type: Undivided Interest (UDI)
Total HOA Fee
Total HOA Fee for 1,000 Points: $5.75
Maintenance Fees: (84,000 / 1000) * $3.90 = $327.60
Reserve Fund: (84,000 / 1000) * $1.17 = $98.28
Property Tax: (84,000 / 1000) * $0.68 = $57.12
Total HOA Fee: (84,000 / 1000) * $5.75 = $483.00
Program Fee
Program Rate for 1,000 Points: $0.55
Program Fee: (84,000 / 1000) * $0.55 = $46.20
CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Assessment
Annual Fee: $483.00 + $46.20 = $529.20
* Monthly Fee: $529.20 / 12 = $44.10

Email Rhonda at motherof2inatl (at) gmail

Last edited:

cloaninger21

Reaction score
Do you just not use it or fees too high? Why are you giving it away? This sounds like a god deal to me, but I'm new to the timeshare world. I really like the idea of points to be able to go on long weekend trips. Is it still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renny30

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still available. I have more points than I need. I'm downsizing due to the inability to travel as much as I'd like.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you just not use it or fees too high? Why are you giving it away? This sounds like a god deal to me, but I'm new to the timeshare world. I really like the idea of points to be able to go on long weekend trips. Is it still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have to start paying fees now but do not get points till January 1, 2016 at the earliest I would not consider it a good deal or at least say that better deals can be easily found. But it is not as bad as a few other wyndham timeshares that were but up on this bargain form.

Renny30

TUG Member
Reaction score
True, but at this point the owner probably won't take ownership until late July or August if we began today, so that would be a five months before usage. I still think it's an inexpensive way to add more points to an existing portfolio or enter the Wyndham system particularly for someone who might be able to take advantage of discounted points in the express window.