• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Making a request at Imperial Palms

youcanfly

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have 2 units booked for the last week of May. How soon should I make any special request? Any advice on a bldg.? I'm not sure if all of the units have been recently updated since I don't own here. We might enjoy being close to the pool unless anyone advises against it. Any other tips would be appreciated too. Thanks-

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
I have 2 units booked for the last week of May. How soon should I make any special request? Any advice on a bldg.? I'm not sure if all of the units have been recently updated since I don't own here. We might enjoy being close to the pool unless anyone advises against it. Any other tips would be appreciated too. Thanks-
Well there is 1 building at Imperial Palms so you will get the best building available! It has a small pool at the south end of the building but the bigger pool is at the club house. Vacationers have access and shuttle to the very big pool at the Orlando World Center Marriott.

Imperial Palms shares a club house with Royal Palms and is on the same golf course as Sable Palms. It is an older resort so the site amenities are not like the newer resorts but the villas are very nice!

We personally like a 4th floor room by the elevator. Other than that, I can't say which "view" is the best. They are all golf course views.

Enjoy. We are headed back there next April.

Sullco2

Reaction score
We went there on a Getaway in November. We were contacted prior to arrival about suite preference but I am not sure if that works for exchanges. In any case we asked to be on a higher floor near pool and we got a 3rd floor suite.

The lanai looked over the waterway (artificial but still provided a place for birds to walk around to the delight of the kids).

It was perfect.

The main resort hotel's pools and kids play areas are great even though you might have to walk there if you don't want to fool with the shuttle.

We didn't use the clubhouse pool or area other than to print boarding passes and grab a convenience item from their little store.

I hesitate to praise the place any further since we want to get more Getaways there!

youcanfly

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is an older resort so the site amenities are not like the newer resorts but the villas are very nice!

I actually like some older resorts since the grounds seem more established but, have rooms been updated? I think I will also request top floor for noise issues. thanks-

youcanfly

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were contacted prior to arrival about suite preference but I am not sure if that works for exchanges.

Did they contact you by phone or email? I will probably give them a call if I don't hear anything about a week before we arrive. I am hoping to also get both units close to each other. Also we will be driving in so is it possible to drive to the world center and drop off or park?