• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Just left Imperial Palm in Orlando

Sullco2

Reaction score
We got home yesterday from Orlando where we hosted family in the Imperial Palm 3 bedroom on a ridiculously cheap II Getaway.

Everything about the visit was great--the unit looked great and the layout was perfect for all ages. The beds were superb. The pools, etc. at the World Center added some pizazz and the walk to get there was not an issue at all.

Very easy driving from there to Disney.

Can't say enough about the furnishings, kitchen, screened in lanai, service with a smile, etc.

We are owners at Custom House, but not the kind that Marriott wants: we bought a Platinum for next to nothing on resale and, despite the bump in maintenance to address the facade repairs in the building, we fully expect to get a real bargain on multiple short stays in Boston.

We have stayed at Oceana Palms before the second building was built and loved it. I have stayed over the years at Beachplace Towers and Desert Springs and fully expect to get more Getaways in both the CA desert and Orlando for many years to come.

We bought CH for Boston usage only since that's the only way it makes financial sense, but the II Getaway opportunities are icing on the cake.

Yes, I am gloating just a little, like many other resale buyers. The industry is responsible for its own over supply of resale and I fully intended to take advantage of it. This was our first II Getaway as owners and we couldn't be happier.

Deej82

TUG Member
Reaction score
Glad you had a great time! Do you remember what the bed configuration was? Ive been trying to get a recent double-check before I book.. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sullco2

Reaction score
The master was at least a Queen maybe a King. The Jacuzzi was round and big enough for 3 siblings ages 4 to 8 to fit in easily.

The second big bedroom had a Queen and a fold out couch, but the 4 year old slept on it as is--didn't pull out the mattress.

The third bedroom had two twins.

The living room has a pull out but we didn't try it.

Four tvs--no waiting.