• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wilderness Club at Big Cedar (20,000 Bluegreen annual points)

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Although I'm a long time Tugger, I'm a newbie at this, so please bear with me. I'm trying to help out a friend who owns two prime 1BR weeks at the Wilderness Club at Big Cedar on Table Rock Lake in Hollister, MO (just south of Branson). We live in the area and know the resort - it is definitely the nicest resort in and around Branson. It's a beautiful lake/mountain/woodsy resort with great amenities. Our friends offered us their weeks/points membership, but our "portfolio" overflows, and we really don't need another timeshare right now, no matter how nice it is. We enjoy spending a couple of weekends a year at the resort, but just don't have time to use two weeks (or more, depending on how you use the points) at Big Cedar. Here is some information on the resort:

http://www.big-cedar.com
http://www.bluegreenvacations.com/resorts/mo/wilderness-club-big-cedar
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Cedar_Wilderness_Club-Ridgedale_Missouri.html

They own two annual 1BR super prime (deeded October weeks - Fall is gorgeous and in high demand here in the Ozark mountains!) weeks worth 20,000 Bluegreen points. This covers summer and fall, but they have NEVER used their points/weeks in all the years they've owned it, so are not sure how it works, or how easy it is to get summer weeks. It sounded good when they bought it, but they are not timeshare people who can plan ahead. Now, they simply want to get rid of it - and not think about the money they've lost. The 2015 MF's were $1,361. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will forward the information on to them. They are willing to give it away.

Thank you for your interest. Pam

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Pam, this is nice of you to post for your friend.

Here is the other thread with more info
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218996

This ownership is valuable for someone who wants to visit Big Cedar using Bonus Time as a resale owner can only book BT at their home resort.

Your friend owns 20,000 BG points - these are held in a trust and the underlying deeded weeks are those two fall 1BRs you mentioned.
If the new owner wanted to use those two deeded weeks, they could call BG 13-11 months, 2 days before check in to reserve them, otherwise they are released to all Bluegreen owners.

Big Cedar has a HUGE following - I know this will be snapped up quickly. :banana:

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the interest in my friend's timeshare. He's been out of town, so hasn't been able to contact anyone yet. If you sent me a message with your contact information, I will pass it on to him - and hopefully you'll hear from him this weekend. He's a good guy, so I hope it will work out for him and whoever takes the Wilderness Club weeks.

Last edited: