• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Peppertree Atlantic Beach week 32, 2BR

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
FREE Peppertree Atlantic Beach, Fixed Week 32 (Friday check-in), 2BR, sleeps 6. Unit in bldg 10 (has elevator), next to pool. Our child is in college and we no longer use this week. We enjoyed many years of great family beach trips here. Buyer pays 2015 annual fee (estimated at $675) with right to use for 2015 and any closing fees.
Here is the resort's website: http://www.festiva-atlanticbeach.com/
contact LDO343@aol.com

Last edited:

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
contract pending

I have someone who has indicated that they would like the week.

zilentbob

TUG Member
Reaction score
So did this go through ok ?

As someone who is trying to transfer my TS as well, very interested in the outcome.

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am in the closing/transfer process with another Tugger. The closing agent said it would take about 3 weeks. thank you for inquiring. Elaine

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that this is a timeshare that still has value and could have been sold.

It's a prime Summer week at the beach. MFs are reasonable. Resort and units are well maintained with nice amenities. Nothing fancy, but folks love the beach in the Summer!

I, personally, just gave one away in Panama City Beach on TUG. In past years, I've given four away on TUG.

I gave a couple away in the past through Craigslist also.

It does and can happen. It's just some timeshares require a lot more incentive than others in order to give them away. Off season, low demand, over supply, high maintenance fees, special assessments, etc.; all factor in on the ease of giving a timeshare away. My first giveaway was on Craigslist. It was a timeshare I had originally bought through the developer in 1984. It was a blue beach week, but we got great value out of that week for 25 years.

I'm sure the Tugger that was given the opportunity to accept this timeshare is quite happy that Elaine was so generous in her offering. ;)

Hang in there and keep working it. Good luck to you! :hi:

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
It happened and is completely finalized. I'm the new owner!

Wow, congrats !

I really didn't think this happened.

I have received the recorded deed and the closing company notified me that the transfer of ownership has been completed.

Thank you to Elaine for this great week at the beach. Thank you to LT Transfers for a quick and easy closing. :banana: