• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Title Transfer Questions

pcnetwrx

Reaction score
How long is it taking for title transfers these days? On Tuesday I emailed the title and info to 00SVO-TitleChanges@starwoodvo.com with a return receipt requested. I never did get a return receipt, so on Wednesday I faxed the same info to their fax number. In neither case did I get any sort of acknowledgment. Is that par for the course until they actually get the transfer done? Or is there something else I need to be doing in order to get this accomplished? Thanks for any guidance that can be provided.

pathways25

TUG Member
Reaction score
How long is it taking for title transfers these days? On Tuesday I emailed the title and info to 00SVO-TitleChanges@starwoodvo.com with a return receipt requested. I never did get a return receipt, so on Wednesday I faxed the same info to their fax number. In neither case did I get any sort of acknowledgment. Is that par for the course until they actually get the transfer done? Or is there something else I need to be doing in order to get this accomplished? Thanks for any guidance that can be provided.

When you send them the email, you should get a response within about 5 minutes from 00SVO.TitleChanges@starwoodhotels.com with a subject of "Thank you for your email". Once the week transferred, you will get another email from the same place acknowledging the transfer and welcoming you to your new resort. About another 1-2 weeks after that, you'll receive a confirmation letter by US Mail. Currently, I believe they are taking about 2 weeks to process a transfer.

pcnetwrx

Reaction score
So is the information in the Starwood Owner Resources thread out of date? The email address you provided is different than what is listed there. Have the phone numbers changed also?

pathways25

TUG Member
Reaction score
So is the information in the Starwood Owner Resources thread out of date? The email address you provided is different than what is listed there. Have the phone numbers changed also?

I'm pretty sure the other email address also works. Regarding the phone number, I have never been able to call the Title Coordinator's Office directly. I always just call either Owner Services or the HOA number and ask for the Title Coordinator's Office and they just transfer me.

pcnetwrx

Reaction score
I did forward my original email to the new email address and at least got the automatic reply within 5 minutes. That's more than I had before. Thanks!