• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New II webpage

OutAndAbout

TUG Member
Reaction score
This morning II has a new Front Page.

Unfortunately it's broken so it's hard to tell if anythings new other than the sign-on page

After trying to log in the next page is:
Code:
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not send Message.
	org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
	$Proxy303.getWebProfile(Unknown Source)

indyhorizons

TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw it last night. The only significant change that I noted was the ability to assign a separate logon/password for each user on the account. Otherwise, things are moved around a bit, but still same information/look.

erm

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got an error message when trying to sign in too. FRUSTRATING!

MALC9990

TUG Member
Reaction score
ME TOO !:shrug:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I saw it last night. The only significant change that I noted was the ability to assign a separate logon/password for each user on the account. Otherwise, things are moved around a bit, but still same information/look.

This is a great feature and was included in a survey some people took with II last year. Being able to assign users to an account would hopefully mean you could give someone access to book only getaways through your II account. No more having to hunt and search for people and then book with their credit card. They could just do it themselves.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a great feature and was included in a survey some people took with II last year. Being able to assign users to an account would hopefully mean you could give someone access to book only getaways through your II account. No more having to hunt and search for people and then book with their credit card. They could just do it themselves.

Can you still login into II this morning ?

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I also can not login this morning.
My normal login sequence routes me to a page where I am being asked to set up a new web profile!
I have tried their "contact us" web link and this also bombs out with an error.

ml855

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was in the new II site, they wanted me to set up my profile, which I did. Everything is moving so slow, so I checked out.

One thing that was odd, they gave me a separate account for my Disney Vacation Club. How did II know I owned DVC? I never added it to my II account, plus II doesn't work with DVC, they work with RCI. I'm a little confrusted with this new addition.

Any thoughts?

rudy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Barony, Ocean Point, KoOlina, Surfwatch
Can you see both II accounts if an enrolled owner?

The STARWOOD forum on TUG has a similar thread on the new II account.
Starwood owners now log in with one userid and can see both their personal II account as well as the II Account Starwood gives them as being a memeber of their internal exchange program.

I as an enrolled owner in Marriott with both a perosnal II account + the one Marriott provides with their DC program, thought that I would be able to see both accounts with my new profile. But I do not.

Question is ......Are any enrolled owners out there able to accessboth II accounts with a single login. ( Note, before I needed to login in using separate member number for each II account.)

mlsmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
I could only get thru using Firefox browser.

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
I can get through, but as noted, it is very slow. Also, looking at the history page, they have removed my pending requests. Only confirmed exchanges and ACs appear.

enma

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can get through, but as noted, it is very slow. Also, looking at the history page, they have removed my pending requests. Only confirmed exchanges and ACs appear.

My pending request is on the very bottom of the history page.

LUV2TRVL2HI

TUG Member
Reaction score
After I set up new User ID and password on the new site 30 minutes ago, I was able to see both II accounts (old one and new enrolled one) under the one sign-in; however, now I am not able to sign in at all. It says my User ID is incorrect. I talked to II and they said they are having all kinds of technical trouble and to just give it a little time and to try again. So I guess I'll try that -- patience (not one of my virtues).

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
After I set up new User ID and password on the new site 30 minutes ago, I was able to see both II accounts (old one and new enrolled one) under the one sign-in; however, now I am not able to sign in at all. It says my User ID is incorrect. I talked to II and they said they are having all kinds of technical trouble and to just give it a little time and to try again. So I guess I'll try that -- patience (not one of my virtues).

I'll be glad if they added both accounts to one sign-in, that will make things very convenient.

I'm having the same issues as everyone, can only get so far verrrryyyyy sllloooowwwwlllllyyyyy and then get an error message, plus can only get Firefox to work at all. Now both MVCI and II need Firefox, I guess. :( Sure hate to have to give up Safari.

Kola

TUG Member
Reaction score

Frustrating, confusing, slow, nothing but trouble.....

dvc_john

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's working pretty well for me. I have 3 accounts (Marriott, Hyatt, and one for everything else). It combined 2 of my accounts into one login, but not the third. I'll have to check into that. The two it combined have my middle initial, but the third has my middle name. Maybe that's the difference.

enma

TUG Member
Reaction score
The site works great now, finally fast.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
I'm in, zipping along, and everything looks good. All three of my Weeks and the MVCI DC are showing up in "My Units" in the new/corporate account, as is the $25 discount for Getaways for the first year of opening it. The AC (given in lieu of canceling the old account upon enrollment) is showing up in the old/individual account. Those are the only things I had happening with II before this re-do, nice to see it all in place.

We only use one log-in anyway so the new feature of two log-ins is wasted on us but it's easy to see why it's an improvement that some will be happy to use. I like that I can go back to using my old log-in name with the new/corp account; when those were first set up II said that it might be a problem to use a name instead of the account number so we didn't try to change that.

Haven't tried to do any phantom searches yet but I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone is having problems there.

My only complaint is that it works with Firefox and not Safari. But the same thing happened earlier this year with Marriott, that some my-vacation.com stuff became inaccessible with Safari, so I suppose it's time to come out of the Dark Ages and just buckle down and get used to Firefox on a regular basis. :D

MALC9990

TUG Member
Reaction score
Back to the server error :shrug: again !!!!!!!

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried to log in and it told me my information was incorrect. I've been an II member since 1979 and my information has not changed. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.:zzz: