• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sandcastle Cape Cod- anyone going annual mtg.?

Timesharemogul

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow TUGgers,
Having E-mailed with many of you directly in the past about the Sandcastle Resort, I know there's more than a handful of you who read this board and website. Was wondering who might be going to the annual owner' meeting next Saturday? It could be fun if a group of us were to get together and go for lunch (Dutch treat).
I'm looking forward to seeing the upgraded units' rennovation results that was paid for by a $100/week special assessment this past winter. (With nine units there, that cost me $900 extra!). I understand that the focus of the upgrade work was the exterior of the Dunes building (how we'll all miss that 1960's gawdy yellow!) and the 2 swimming pools (or at least the indoor pool ?)!!!!
Brian

Last edited:

Corky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wish I could attend, Brian, but my grandson's First Communion is next Saturday.

Since I own in the Royal Coachman building, the upgrades won't affect my unit. I was hoping those horrible crumbling sheetrock dividers that separate the balconies would be replaced. So ugly!!

Hope the $100 special fee is put to good use. Please post a review when you return.

Timesharemogul

TUG Member
Reaction score
Too late :(

The meeting was held Saturday 4/26. That $100 assessment went towards the swimming pools being redone (in & outdoor pools) and the filtrations systems, plus roof work and facades of Dunes bldg., and replacement of resort major signage. There was also discussion of a weekly "meet the manager" meeting to be soon implemented. Owners present gave resort manager + head housekeeper + maintenace manager all many rounds f applause for their outstanding contributions. It was noted many times how CLEAN the resort is kept. (which IMHO is an amazing thing for beachfront resort).
Brian

Corky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

Yes, Sandcastle's housekeeping staff does a wonderful job keeping the units and the grounds clean, considering how much sand is tracked in from the beach. Cudos to them!!

Was any mention made of repairs/updates to Royal Coachman building?

Timesharemogul

TUG Member
Reaction score
No

Nothing was mentioned about repairs/updates in Coachman. And with the dozens of owners there, I think that someone certainly would've complained if there was a need....Mos of my units are in Coachman, and I see no need for any updates- the units look great. The resort keeps looking better every year! :)
Brian