• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Disney annual passholder perks for the 45th anniversary

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We are going to Disneyworld in 2 weeks. I just got the email with these discounts, and I did make a reservation for Biergarten, our absolute favorite Disney restaurant. Rick will appreciate the savings.

We are at the tail-end of our Disney passes. We actually decided not to renew. I hope we get these discounts with our old Disney AP's.

I looked for Disney Vacation Club Annual Pass discounts for renewal, and the Gold AP is only $466+ tax to renew. I am SO tempted. Rick won't be.

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nope. Still too expensive for the Annual Passes. Waiting until after Avatar opens and a more firm timeline for Hollywood Studios expansion. Just enjoying our DVC rooms without the parks.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our passes run out soon, too. An extra month would be nice but right now I have a bounceback booked for next September. I'm not exactly sure I will like Port Orleans, but I am looking forward to running through a complete stay of TS meals.

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
We just got back and definitely took advantage of some of the 20% discounts.

Our APs just expired on the 18th. Not renewing since we doubt we will be back before 10/2017 (long story).

We plan on purchasing new ones 1/3/2017 (last day to purchase w/this special) - need to be activated within 18 months and will be good for 13 months.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do the perks apply if you buy the discounted DVC annual pass? (I think it's called the Gold Pass.)

john21wall

Reaction score
The link to find the 45 participating theme park and resort restaurants where you get the 20% discount does not work for me. Can you tell me how I can access this?

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Do the perks apply if you buy the discounted DVC annual pass? (I think it's called the Gold Pass.)

Yes. Used it a few weeks ago.

Inhislove

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Activating AP within 18 months?

Where is this listed on the Disney website? We first bought Disney APs in the fall of 2013 to use in January 2014. We let them expire in early 2016.

1- if we bought them January 3 2017, would we have until July 1 2018 to activate?

2- if so, could we do this with the discounted Florida passes? We are leaning toward the weekday select for $259.

Thanks!

BigRedNole

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are buying our APs before 01/03/17. It is going to be an XMas present for DW and DD. With the 13 month window, we will get at least 3 uses out of them.