• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2010] Trustytimeshares Sales

rwroth

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Trustytimeshares who have numerous properties for sale on RedWeek? Patrick Murphy is specifically mentioned as a point of contact.

MarcT

Reaction score
Trusty Timeshares

did anyone ever respond to your post about Trusty timeshares? I have tried google and I can not find them? I have a buyer and saw one of his listings also.

Stefa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will they let you choose the closing company? The risk is very low for you as the buyer if you are able to decide who handles the closing and escrow.

To answer your question, I have never heard of them one way or the other.

HenryT

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cypress Pt, Eastern Slope Inn, HRA, SBP, WSJ, Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Veranda Beach Club, HGVC Hurricane House, Wyndham: Long Wharf, Royal Vista, & SeaWatch Plantation.
I was turned off by them after reviewing one of their ads in redweek(Wyndham Beach Street Cottages). They listed it as a 2 bedroom unit and the resort only has studios and 1 bedroom units. They also said it came with 105,000 Wyndham points. That number of points only gets you a studio in the off season at that resort.

In addition they want over $600 in closing fees (including $125 for resort transfer fee).

Based on those mis-representations I would be reluctant to buy from them. If you do buy from them make sure you verify everything but I think you would have to use their settlement company.

HawaiiLover

Reaction score
Trusty Timeshares

I googled the Timeshare Closing Services that Patrick Murray says must be used for his sales. TCS has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. On their website they talk about scam artists using "the good name and reputation" of TCS and so they offer to confirm whether they do business with someone. I inquired about Murray and they advised me that he is one of their high volume clients and reputable. Given the BBB rating of TCS, that seems like a good endorsement.

Jennie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Most TUG members know that the Better Business Bureau Ratings are next to worthless. Do some google searches to confirm this.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
I inquired about Murray and they advised me that he is one of their high volume clients and reputable. Given the BBB rating of TCS, that seems like a good endorsement.

The seperation between a closing company and a broker is usually less than an ars length

pamelajade

Reaction score
re Patrick Murray of Timeshare Closing Services

My family and I have personally purchased a timeshare through TCS with Patrick Murray. The process was completed quickly and painlessly. He responds to telephone calls and emails promptly and is very knowledgable about the timeshare business. To be honest, his advice saved my family thousands of dollars. It was somewhat intimidating to purchase a timeshare from a distance (we live in Canada and bought a timeshare in Orlando) but we couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Professional, and a man of his word. You will not be disappointed.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Please note that you are responding to a question that's a year old. When you use the search function, be sure you look at the date of the posts you dig up.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
When your shilling for business the original date makes it less obvious (First Post an Unsolicted reccomendation on a year old post) hmmm

NOT​

:whoopie:​