• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

just a heads up

irish

TUG Member
Reaction score
recently completed a purchase made on ebay with PRICELESSVACATIONS34
aka CJ TIMESHARES.. they provided estopple letter, communication with agent was prompt and professional. as the date of use was just a mere 2 weeks away they made a reservation for me at the resort.i received recorded deed in just 6 weeks.. absolutely the best/easiest purchase i have made so far, and i would absolutely purchase from them again.
i have no interests of any kind with this company. just thought fellow tuggers would like to know of MY experience with my latest EBAY purchase.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have also done business with these folks. And have been equally impressed.
Their closing company, Timeshare Closings also does a fine job.

In my case money sent to Wyndham during the transfer was not properly credited to my account and the previous owners used some points during the transfer process, that were supposed to come to me. Im not sure who did the work, but between CJ Timeshares and Timeshare Closings, the money was credited to my account.And I have a reservation in place to compensate me for the missing points.

Mistakes will happen. How a company acts to correct those mistakes is the measure of good customer service.

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
This has been my experience, as well!

recently completed a purchase made on ebay with PRICELESSVACATIONS34
aka CJ TIMESHARES.. they provided estopple letter, communication with agent was prompt and professional. as the date of use was just a mere 2 weeks away they made a reservation for me at the resort.i received recorded deed in just 6 weeks.. absolutely the best/easiest purchase i have made so far, and i would absolutely purchase from them again.
i have no interests of any kind with this company. just thought fellow tuggers would like to know of MY experience with my latest EBAY purchase.

I have bought numerous timeshares through VIN (Carefree Journeys/CJ Timeshares). They are always prompt and professional, and answer any questions that I have quickly. I never hesitate to buy from this eBay timeshare reseller.

NWL

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm very glad everyone had a good buying experience. Can anyone shed light on how this company aquires the inventory?

Cheers!

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can anyone shed light on how this company aquires the inventory?

Cheers!

They prolly send out postcards :)

Jim

NWL

TUG Member
Reaction score
They prolly send out postcards :)

Jim

Ah, the circle of life! ;)

Seriously though, if that's true, then it's nice to know there are legitimate companies with which one can do business. That's not what you normally hear about while trolling TUG.

Cheers!

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Carefree Journeys is not only a timeshare reseller they are also a travel club
Carefree Journeys

Iaske one of their folks directly, how they aquire inventory? and if they were one of the PCCs I have read so much about? She avoided the question and said that they buy their inventory in bulk.

The fact that the timeshares I bought were owned by individuals, not CJ makes me pretty sure someone paid to get rid of this stuff.

Dottie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Glad to read the positive comments about PRICELESSVACATIONS34. I just won an ebay auction and they are the seller. I have used the closing company in the past and have been pleased. I suppose it is not a good time to buy, but the timeshare is on the beach about 2 hours from where we live so we plan to use, not exchange. I really enjoy sitting on a balcony to read and beach watch and as exchangers, we did not always get the balcony on the beach so decided to buy.

peppersmom

Reaction score
ebay seller

Thanks for the information. I hope to be successful next time

Last edited: