• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Inverness at Walden - Phase II INV Unit: 216(1 bedroom) Week: 29

jlf58

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Week is FREE, I will pay transfer fee. The 2015 dues are also FREE and have been paid already. It trade great with II, I just don't use it anymore. The dues are only $499

BarCol

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this the famous Fletch of years gone by?

Just a few questions about this week:

Do You still own at this resort as I see you picked up another week from Judy S a couple of years ago;
Has the refurbishment fee ( I'm assuming it was a special assessment been paid in full already?
Do you anticipate any special assessments in the next few years? And yes I know they are hard to judge or predict;
Can you remember any of the trades you got with this week?
Had II offered any AC's recently for this week?

Looks like a pretty good week to pick up with a relatively low mf in a high demand period for II- so we're thinking about it

jlf58

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yes its me :)
yes, fees up to date
It trades great, just dont use it, let me know

Just a few questions about this week:

Do You still own at this resort as I see you picked up another week from Judy S a couple of years ago;
Has the refurbishment fee ( I'm assuming it was a special assessment been paid in full already?
Do you anticipate any special assessments in the next few years? And yes I know they are hard to judge or predict;
Can you remember any of the trades you got with this week?
Had II offered any AC's recently for this week?

Looks like a pretty good week to pick up with a relatively low mf in a high demand period for II- so we're thinking about it

BarCol

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry- we're not going to jump.

My husband just reminded me that we re-homed two other weeks this year to reduce some expenses in retirement, so however great this week looks- and it does look terrific, it's probably not a great move for us right now. Too bad :(

Good luck!