• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

$1 Oceanaire VA Beach, 2BR Lockout, fees paid 2015, I pay closing

dtallred

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beautiful new beachfront 2BR lockout. Sleeps 8 with 2 kitchens and bathrooms, 4 swimming pools, great views.

Week 43, trades with Interval International

2015 maintenance fees paid ($864/yr). 2015 rooms deposited for exchange, use by 2017.

I am not only giving this away but I will also pay all closing costs!

See photos at: http://www.goldkeyresorts.com/our-resort-collection/Oceanaire-Resort/

Link doesn't work for me, but from an independent image search, this looks like a beautiful resort.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ocean Beach Club and Oceanaire at Ocean Beach Club

OBC - OCI

Which building and floor is unit on
Does it have washer/dryer in unit

dtallred

TUG Member
Reaction score
The rooms are floating units assigned at check in. Coin operated washers and dryers are available in the hallway.

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the designated unit type?

The rooms are floating units assigned at check in. Coin operated washers and dryers are available in the hallway.

There are many unit types. While all units do float, they float within a unit category. That category determines the view. What category does your unit float? (oceanfront, ocean view, city view)?

Is this EOY Odd? 2015 (deposited), 2017 (use), etc ?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
* Heron Suites: 2BR Sleeps 6, Ocean View Balcony
They give priority to higher floors and better units to owners over exchangers although they generally keep owners in their view type.

chris5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this still available? I sent the OP a private msg.

dtallred

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is still available. You can exchange the rooms separately and get two weeks use.

dtallred

TUG Member
Reaction score
Transferred!

This timeshare has been transferred to a new owner and is no longer available. Thanks TUG!