• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Foxrun, Lake Lure, North Carolina PLUS EXTRAS

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Another free giveaway.

Foxrun at Lake Lure, Week 16 fixed.
Two Bedroom unit.
Current Maintenance is about $650, paid for 2014 - new owner would take over usage in 2015.

I will pay for transfer of the unit

PLUS I currently have two banked weeks or this resort, 2013 and 2014 in my Interval account. Although I understand that they cannot be directly transfered to a new owners account, Accommodation Certificates can be obtained from Interval per the following discussion here on TUG:

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126034

This will be facilitated on behalf of the new owner.

So to recap:
Usage to start in 2015, and maintenance fees in 2015 to be paid by new owner.
Two FREE weeks to be provided to new owner.
All transfer fees to be paid by myself.

My reason for disposing of my weeks is my husband's declining health. We will not be travelling in the future so it's time. I have had amazing trades with this unit including:
Numerous early spring trades into Westin and Marriott resorts in Palm Springs area
Eagles Nest in Marco Island
Worldmark Seaside in Oregon in August
Marriott BeachPlace in Fort Lauderdale

Thanks for taking time to read my post. Please feel free to post questions or drop me a line by PM.

Bev

Last edited:

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Two banked weeks included

Just bumping and a reminder that this includes use of 2015 PLUS two weeks transferred to the new owner's Interval account.

Thanks for looking

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Bev,
Very generous offer. If I was interested in another timeshare I'd grab this.
Best wishes with your husband's health issues.

Inhislove

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Does this unit trade RCI as well?

Is this unit a lockout? Does it trade RCI as well?

Inhislove

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Any idea on RCI tpu?

Does anyone have a history to estimate RCI TPU?

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Two extra banked weeks - FREE

This week AND THE TWO BANKED WEEKS I AM INCLUDING IN THE TRANSFER are still available.

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks

Bev

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Three weeks vacation for one maintenance fee

Nobody wants THREE weeks of vacation for the price of one?

Two banked weeks and new owner starts with 2015.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I had three, one has been taken. I have this one and a resort near Yellowstone that are still up for grabs.

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had a fall Foxrun week and got some excellent exchanges via Interval International (II).

Weena

Reaction score
Do you have any that are not fixed weeks? I am not used to doing exchanges, but I suppose I could learn, if you want to give me info on the Yellowstone? (I am used to points only.) You can PM me if you want to discuss~
Thanks,
Weena

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Still available

One of the FREE BANKED WEEKS that are included with this week expires in Interval in April of 2015. Still time for some great vacation with only an exchange fee.

Another FREE BANKED week that expires in 2016 will be included, along with all transfer and legal costs for the transfer.

Thanks very much for looking.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Bumping. The clock is ticking on using one of those two free weeks. Have some holiday plans between now and April 2015? Use a free banked Interval week that is included in this timeshare transfer.

Please feel free to personal message me with any questions. Thanks very much for looking.

Bev

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Qualifies for an AC on deposit to Interval

This week is still available. Two banked weeks with Interval for 2013 and 2014 - expiring in spring of 2015 and 2016 - will be transferred on sale.

Just logged in and noticed this week qualifies for an Accommodation Certificate on deposit of the 2015 week.

Thanks for looking.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
This week is still available. Two banked weeks with Interval for 2013 and 2014 - expiring in spring of 2015 and 2016 - will be transferred on sale.

Just logged in and noticed this week qualifies for an Accommodation Certificate on deposit of the 2015 week.

Thanks for looking.
Bev, suggest you contact TUGer "Becky" and see if she knows if the HOA would list this week for free for you in their newsletter - or realtor Cheryl Stott may take the listing - back in the day, Jerry used to handle the free and low price resales - maybe someone else has taken this over??? Becky would know.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does this week always get an AC, and if so is the AC actually useful? I have a Foxrun already (week 31) that gets an AC that I can use, but sometimes I see other versions of the AC that people can't use. With Foxrun, I've never been sure if it mattered if it was a summer red week or not in terms of trade power in II.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Bev, suggest you contact TUGer "Becky" and see if she knows if the HOA would list this week for free for you in their newsletter - or realtor Cheryl Stott may take the listing - back in the day, Jerry used to handle the free and low price resales - maybe someone else has taken this over??? Becky would know.

Thanks much. Will do. I have actually approached the HOA about this week.

Does this week always get an AC, and if so is the AC actually useful? I have a Foxrun already (week 31) that gets an AC that I can use, but sometimes I see other versions of the AC that people can't use. With Foxrun, I've never been sure if it mattered if it was a summer red week or not in terms of trade power in II.

I believe I did not get an AC offer last year, but I deposited my week fairly early so perhaps should have held out.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to dodge the question but without having other ACs to compare, I can't really comment on the value of an AC for this week versus an AC for another week. I have used mine in the past, although I believe that ACs in general are becoming harder to use - the restrictions at 45 days are not loosened as much as they used to be, in my experience.

If you're interested in what I've used my AC for in past years, please PM me and I can see what I can find through my Interval History.

Thanks

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Two free banked weeks included

Time is running out to use the two weeks that I have deposited with Interval International, 2013 and 2014, which must be used by April 2015 and 2016 respectively.

See this thread for information re transferring Interval weeks.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221034

Thank you in advance for considering my post.