• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Maryland Memories

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score

Hagerstown - Washington County - Maryland

Washington County is known for its rich history.

Located in the crossroads of the Civil War,
it is home to South Mountain State Battlefield,
Antietam National Battlefield,
and the July 1863 Battle of Hagerstown

Anyone been to...

Washington County Museum of Fine Arts Established 1929
is an art museum located in Hagerstown, Maryland, 21741.

The building is located close to I-81, I-70 & Route 40 at 401
Museum Drive off Park Circle and serves as a centerpiece in Hagerstown City Park.

wcmfa .org
has no entrance fee and offers free parking
and relies on public and private donations.

Johnathan Hager House Museum
Located in Hagerstown City Park
City Park has been called
"America's Second Most Beautiful City Park".

Jonathan Hager (1714– November 6, 1775) is the founder of Hagerstown, Maryland, United States. He was born in Germany and fought in the French and Indian War serving out of Fort Frederick.

Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
Fri, Sat, Sun 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

There are not many timeshares nearby.
Closest t/s would be East towards DC,
Massanutten to the South & West WV.

Looking for additional suggestions on places to visit,
restaurants and places to stay at in Hagerstown MD.

hjtug

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We like Schula's Grill and Crab.

mtforeman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I only live a half hour from Hagerstown and I haven't seen some of those places. :) You inspire me to better explore my own back yard. Thanks!:cheer:

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Citigroup plans to close a Hagerstown unit

January 2014

Citigroup Inc. says it plans to close a Hagerstown unit that employs about 650 people servicing home loans that have gone into default.

The unit’s workers comprise about 28 percent of the approximately 2,300 Citigroup employees in Hagerstown.

Citigroup will end all mortgage default servicing operations in Hagerstown by the end of the year as part of a consolidation of that business.

The Hagerstown job cuts were first reported
by The (Hagerstown) Herald-Mail.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/01/17/citigroup-move-could-cut-650-western-md-jobs/

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maryland is my home. and my daughter went to high school in Hagerstown....Thanks for the memories.

Reminds me that there is a lot more to Maryland than the DC suburbs, where I grew up

I saw something on TV recently that said Maryland is the 5th most densely populated state....I know thats true in the Baltimore /Washington area, but take a drive to Saint Mary's County, or the Eastern Shore or Western Md and its a whole different world.