• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Units show as available

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
But can't be booked. This is a full week so isn't one of those quirky things like 2 doublets back to back and you can't book a 3 night stay when 4 nights show as available.

I get the "unit is no longer available" message but the unit continues to show as available - for at least 30 minutes (last night) and another 21 minutes so far today.

Anyone else been seeing this?

wilson14

Reaction score
But can't be booked. This is a full week so isn't one of those quirky things like 2 doublets back to back and you can't book a 3 night stay when 4 nights show as available.

I get the "unit is no longer available" message but the unit continues to show as available - for at least 30 minutes (last night) and another 21 minutes so far today.

Anyone else been seeing this?

I've actually been able to book a unit at Margaritaville Island Hotel and the inventory really wasn't there. I received a confirmation letter and even called the hotel to ask if they received my reservation - they did. I received a call from owner services saying the system accidentally showed it being available and that they were going to have to move to be Wyndham Smoky Mountains. It threw our plans off, obviously. At least the system isn't letting you book it!

steve_solo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have seen that behavior before on the website when the resort is trying to force reservations to be a certain day of the week, like Friday.
The whole time frame is green because it is available but until you land on the day they want you to, it doesn't show any availability.
I have seen this at New Bern, Westwind and Edisto. Probably many examples.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I'm seeing it too. Not all reservations, just some.

JimmieJames

TUG Member
Reaction score
Started acting up last night - canceled several reservations after 11:30 and they didn't appear again - but they were there this morning and i was able to book them again - but after I got them the website showed more available but would not allow me to book them.

Checked some other reservations that show availability and if someone already booked them this morning even if they show availability they can't be booked. If they have not been booked already by someone else i can book them but they still show as available after I book them and there is nothing there to book.

Jim

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to grab some that even now are still showing as available.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
The unit in question showed as available for about 40 minutes last night and about 2 hours this morning, but I could never book it. Eventually it went away. I spoke with a VC and asked them to check with the resort to see if there was anything locally that might be putting a "hold" on it but they were unaware of anything.

I guess I'll never know what happened to it.