• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Just back from Peppertree Ocean Club N Myrtle Beach

Polly Metallic

Official TUG Pool Recruiter
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just submitted a comprehensive review which I assume will be uploaded within a couple weeks, but I don't know if people ever attach photos to the review, so I thought I would include a few here.

By way of a mini-review I will say that we enjoyed the resort despite the fact that it is not as upscale as we are used to, and despite trading down from a one bedroom to a studio after we arrived. The studio was a better unit than the one bedroom, and had an ocean view. You'll have to read the review for the whole story about that.

pepper13.jpg

pepper3.jpg

pepperpool1.jpg

pepperpool2.jpg

pepperstudio1.jpg

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Your pic's are very nice. Are most of the t/s rooms ocean front?

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, this resort has come up for us several times and I didn't know if its one I should accept. Since I am not too overly picky it now seems as though it could work.

Polly Metallic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Most of the units are ocean front. There is a small wing, that forms an L and that wing does not face the ocean. Those rooms are over the office where you check in. We were originally assigned a unit there and it was the tiniest one bedroom unit imaginable. More about that in my review. After changing to the oceanfront studio, we were happier. All units have mini kitchens. If that is a problem, you wouldn't like the resort. If you can make do with apartment size appliances and virtually no countertop, you'll be OK here. The beach was great and the grounds and pools were quite nice. I wouldn't mind going back again if we could be assured of a larger unit, and preferably an oceanfront view. The safest way to get a decent size unit is to make sure you get a two bedroom. The one bedroom configuartions vary widely in size.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I am looking forward to reading your review.

Polly Metallic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here are a few more photos of the studio unit. The mini-kitchen will be the same in all size units, as far as I know, based on reviews from other travel websites.

pepperstudio4.jpg

pepperstudio3.jpg

pepperstudio2.jpg

Polly Metallic

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just checked, and my review has been posted, so those of you who were waiting to read "the rest of the story" can now do so. :D