• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Stony Court at Bryce Mountain - Recent Visits?

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
I have this on hold for my sister but the latest review is 6 yrs old. Anyone been there more recently?

Ubil

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I stayed at a different timeshare at Bryce, so I can't tell you about Stony Court.

Played the Bryce golf course 3 times - it is a well-maintained course, not too hard and not too easy. They have coupons on the Bryce web site for $24 during the week and $29 on the weekend. Also played at Shenvalee in New Market twice - it is also a nice course, with 3 different 9's to play.

My wife, DIL, and grandson swam at the community pool and Lake Laura and enjoyed them. If Stony Court has access to the Creekside Fitness Center, the indoor pool is much improved over what it was a couple of years ago. However, the CFC no longer has WIFI - but the Basye library next to the airport does have WIFI that is available all the time (from outside when they are closed).

Went to Luray Caverns. It is an enjoyable morning or afternoon. The formations are wonderful, especially the mirror pool (a lake in the cavern that reflects the ceiling - it really looks like identical formations on the floor and ceiling, not water at all - that reminds me - I should post one of the pictures in TUG Lounge).The CFC has $4 discount coupons. There are other caverns in the area, but you can only do so many caverns in a week.

If you remember the Route 263 Diner - it has a new name with new ownership. We tried it, but I can't recommend it. Coleman's is gone. Bryce has a restaurant, but have never tried it. There is a frozen custard stand in Basye that we visited several times.

My wife just mentioned the butterfly bushes outside of the timeshare we stayed at. She said that the bushes are well named. They did attract a lot of beautiful butterflies.

We didn't take advantage of it, but Bryce now has climbing walls (at the bottom of the ski lifts) and zip lines down the mountain through the forest (it is claimed that you can reach 40 mph).

New Market battlefield is worth a trip.

A previous year, we took a day trip to Monticello. It took about 2:45 one way.

DC takes about 2 hours one way.

That's all I can remember right now.